Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jim S., Jan 22, 2015.

1. Jim S.

Jim S. Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/1982
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I was a mechanic in the Navy
      Hi Everyone,

I just found this forum thanks to the scam Reverse My Tinnitus. I always like to do my own research on these miracle cures. I have had tinnitus since the '80's thanks to my Navy career as an engineer on "Tin Cans". I have constant ringing in both ears as well as low frequency hearing loss in both ears. The ringing will often change pitch and/or tone, but never goes away. I also have difficulty understanding many voices on the TV, especially if I'm not wearing my hearing aids.

I've already read the thread on Reverse My Tinnitus and appreciate all the comments and links. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any tried and true remedies that may help reduce the ringing.

2. BobDigi
      Kick ass

BobDigi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      I believe red bush tea eases my tinnitus a little bit. And i mean a little bit. Like 10% at the most.

3. Granpa Cheetah

Granpa Cheetah Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/01/1982
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noises?
      Hi Jim I did the same finding this site due to an add for "Reverse My Tinnitus ". Looks like the site might be helpful. I've had tinnitus since the early eighties and just deal with it sometimes it does get really bad though. Good luck and hopefully we all can find a way to live a better life with or without the ringing.

• Like Like x 1