New ....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JohnS, Jun 20, 2014.

1. JohnS

JohnS Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/01/2004
      Say folks - I am new to this forum. I have had T for about 10 years - believe it was culmination of sound issues over time... Last several months though it has become really, really noticeable and frankly, am at a loss as to where to turn. Was looking for a holistic approach I might try... and "no" I have as yet to see an ENT doctor.

I got some spam-a-gram for a miracle treatment and in researching if found this forum.

JohnS

2. Jeff M.
      Breezy

Jeff M. Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct. 2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Idiopathic
      :welcomesignanimation: Hey John, Welcome to TT!! This form is a fantastic resource for folks with T (like you and me!)!! Spend some time exploring the various topics and threads. Lots of holistic and alternative treatment and remedy ideas shared here on TT!

Beware "miracle" treatments/remedies!! Lots of B.S. out there that takes your hard earned $$$ and does not deliver!!

I wish you peace and rest, and please visit and post often!!

Cheers! :beeranimation:

Jeff

:rockingbanana:

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. Sailboardman
      Frustrated

Sailboardman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sensorineural hearing loss right ear.
      Welcome John. I agree with Jeff about the charletans out there trying to fleece you of your money with empty promises of curing T.

I am doing Acupunture with traditionnal Chinese medicine and so far it seems to lessen the T somewhat. I also take plenty of vitamin supplements which are suggested to help with hearing loss and T. like calcium, B-complex, zinc, magnesium, B12, vitamin C, and fish oil.

I'm a newbie as well and have up and down days but everyone here says, overtime it will get better. hang tough!

Welcome again!

Sailboardman.