Noise-Induced Tinnitus Switched from Tonal in Ears to High-Pitched Head Ringing/Buzzing

Discussion in 'Support' started by Adam L, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Timothy 87

Timothy 87 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      @Adam L @Smartone202 I think we have similar types of tinnitus.

For me the head buzzing is very strongly anxiety related. It tends to disappear completely during times I feel confident about my T and prognosis, or at least will only be very faintly audible.

I too differentiate it from my ear T, which is more tonal in nature and doesn't bother me nearly as much. It too is currently spiking as I am sitting behind my computer for another run of Mass Effect Andromeda, as it tends to react to the fan noise.

Currently I am riding on the idea my spikes, or mild H, whichever it is are psychosomatic from me worrying about the T all the time. I tend to think of T even when it is faint or being covered by other sound, so even when I think I'm not reacting badly to my T, I create some form of tension or anxiety.

Also lately I have been able to tolerate white noise much better and it actually dulls the T for minutes once it stops, so I'm thinking it might be time for TRT once I return to London next month. God I can't wait to get back to work and make some kickass special effects again!!