Not Sure, It Might Be Getting Better

Discussion in 'Support' started by Marie79, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Marie79

Marie79 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/1/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      I don't want to be too optimistic because last time I thought I was getting better I had a breakdown the next day when it came back.

I'm sitting here in my silent room and I'm not bothered by it or not even sure if it's gone. It is like the first night in almost 2 months I can sit in my bedroom with no masking sounds and RELAX. Not be upset or overly anxious (more than my normal self LOL).

I honestly wonder if I always had this and because the ear infection maximized it and I just totally focused on the ringing.

I do think the constant masking was making it worse. ALL the doctors say no but it feels like it has calmed down after not using headphones to go to sleep at night and I never even had them on super loud.

2. MCB
      Sunshine

MCB Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2011
      We're all due for a little relief from this every once in a while. I manage to get relief on the average of 2-3 times per week. It certainly makes the rest of the week more tolerable. Glad you're having a better day!

3. LostInNorcal

LostInNorcal Member

Mine fluctuates too...some weeks I'll have a few good days in a row, then a few crappy days and so on, the last few weeks it's been like a good day followed by a bad day or two, then a good day. It's hard everyone I think I figured the routine out it does something different. Just remember during the bad days to push through it for the good days. That's what I tell myself.

• Like Like x 2