One year on and still standing ! (if you don't count the fact that I'm clumsy and trip over alot)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Yellow Ledbetter, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Yellow Ledbetter
      Batty

Yellow Ledbetter Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2013
      Hey,
      So haven't been on in awhile, but I have been reading threads etc... (like a total stalker).
      So i got my t round feb last year from taking a pain killer, i'm in a way better place now, my T actually went down, so far that i could barely hear it (or maybe I just got used to it....who knows...o_O) it has spiked back up to it's original volume as of lately (1yr anniversary present?:asshat:), but i have had the flu and now my sinuses are blocked including my ears, so I guess that could be the reason, i'm going to get some pseudoephedrine today to help. Does anyone find their T increases with sinus problems?? And migraines!!! Anyone out there get them??? If so how do you cope with the T? Mine seems to go up when I get a bad migraine, it's ok at night cause I just take sleepy pain killers but during the day when I just want to be in a silent room (that's my main set back)...ahhhhhh!! :bawling:. Anyway any advice would be awesome (y)
      Hey it's the peanut butter jelly time guy :rockingbanana: (I promise i'm normal).

2. Miss lavender

Miss lavender Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/01/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Virus
      Hello there, yes I find that when I have a migraine my tinnitus increases. Thank goodness this happens only once in a while, I fact it is happening today. What I tend to do is take some Panafon and camomile tea and it takes the edge off ever so slightly, but that's better than nothing. I have always wondered why it increases when I have a migraine. I am sure it's related, wouldn't it be nice if it was as simple as that?

Good luck
      Miss lavender.

• Like Like x 1
    3. Miss lavender

Miss lavender Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/01/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Virus
      I meant to say I take Panadol.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Yellow Ledbetter
      Batty

Yellow Ledbetter Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2013
      Im sure it's related as well, I mean sinuses are. I'll have to try chamomile tea, I do like tea so any excuse to drink it!