Please Give Me a Little Hope (I Still Need to Wait for How Long?)

Discussion in 'Support' started by yumao, Mar 21, 2015.

1. yumao

yumao Member

Tinnitus Since:
      The following content from Google translation:

First of all, my English is very poor, I hope you can understand what I said.

I am 25 years old.I am suffering from nervous tinnitus deafness for more than 15 years.

I live in China.

I was nervous tinnitus and deafness problems for many years,

Severe hearing loss,

Tinnitus makes me very upset, (I even thought about suicide.) My pressure is very great.

I would like to ask:

The drug is now being developed require many years to buy?
      (For example: AUT00063, AM-101, OTO-311)

I heard a friend say that the birth of a new drug can take up to 10 years.

There are other drugs test it?

Which one can be born in the shortest possible time?

These drugs on a long-term tinnitus and deafness effect?

Is there any way to get these drugs now?

(Even if you want me to do a test product. I'm willing to enter into any agreement disclaimer.)

I can't continue to endure tinnitus,

I do not have a fixed income, I spent a lot of money.

Please give me a little hope.(I still need to wait for how long ???????????)

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Beth
      Inspired

Beth Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      quite a while...
      Yumao, most people on this forum felt like you do now, yet they manage to live with the tinnitus without it affecting their lives. I do know how you feel but please don't wait for a drug to 'cure' you, there are so many other things you can do to help yourself. I don't know how bad your hearing is, but is there any chance you can mask your tinnitus (make it less obvious or loud) with other sounds? Do you have sound on in the background all the time as that may help? Also. there are things to put in your ears, like hearing aids, that make white noise sound all the time and that may help too.

If you feel suicidal, could you get some antidepressants from your doctor or something for your anxiety? They certainly helped me cope when I felt like you. They didn't change the tinnitus but they made me think differently about it so I was not bothered at all by it.

Please read the success stories on this forum then you will know that people do get to the point where it is not a big issue in their lives and see if you can get any help from your doctor.

Warm thoughts to you..

• Like Like x 2
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      yumao

yumao Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Thank you.

4. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Sorry to hear you are suffering but life has many other things to enjoy. Don't focus on tinnitus and don't listen to the bad thoughts by the brain. Go out to enjoy life, whatever you like to do. The less attention to tinnitus ringing, the better for you. There are some testings and new treatments out there. There are discussions on them at the Treatment forum. You seem to know some of the latest treatments already. Also, have you seen those Chinese herbal medicine doctors who specialize in the ear and tinnitus? They may not cure tinnitus, but perhaps they can help lower the ringing a bit or advise you how to live with it.

5. sanjay doodani
      Amused

sanjay doodani Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Frequent viral infection ENT, loud music, BP sugar
      Pls don't worry get urself checked every trouble peaks and comes to manageabl level
      I tried many supplements best are nac, in day calcium mag zinc in night d3 b12 b 6 niacin
      and vit E
      Pls don't take processed foods salt and high salyclate foods

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      yumao

yumao Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Thank you

7. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Well, if you wanted you could always try trobalt? I believe Autifony's new drug or AM-101 which will be first to market. I can see Autifony's new drug being fast-tracked if successful.

8. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
    9. MattK

MattK Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/13/2014
      @Danny Boy is Trobalt still working well for you?

10. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Yep. I'm on a lower dose now though. Only need 400mg once a day now. Works just as well. I am taking cats claw alongside it, so maybe that helps.

11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      yumao

yumao Member

Tinnitus Since: