Poll: Does Anger Affect Your Tinnitus?

Discussion in 'Support' started by David077, Apr 23, 2018.

?

Does anger affect your tinnitus?

1. Tinnitus spikes when I'm angry

2. Tinnitus improves when I'm angry

3. Tinnitus doesn't change when I'm angry

Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. David077
      Creative

David077 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      stress, benzo/clonozepam + clonidine, maybe infection
      In my case, when I'm angry at people, the tinnitus goes down for the rest of the day.

http://www.chemistryislife.com/the-chemistry-of-anger
      Main Chemicals, Compounds, Components
      Epinephrine (C9H13NO3)
      also known as adrenaline, is a chemical that given off when becoming angry. It allows the amygdala to send signals to the frontal lobe of the brain that then allows neurotransmitters that speed up your heart rate and show other signs that you are becoming angry.
      Non-epinephrine(C9H13NO3) is known as the adrenaline rush. It is what monitors the heart rate and and blood pressure. It allows you to make the decision if you will handle the situation in a positive or negative way.

Chemistry's Role
      The role that chemistry plays in anger is by the epinephrine and non-epinephrine.Without these two chemicals the body would not be able to give off any reactions when you become angry or try and show any other emotions that involves adrenaline. Epinephrine allows you to engage into the flight to fight reaction which determines how you handle the situation that you are in, by either walking away from the problem or engage aggressively. Non epinephrine is known as the adrenaline rush which in some cases can lead to aggression in situation.It gives them the strength to defend themselves in extreme situations.​

Interesting if adrenaline (epinephrine) injection or drugs/foods/drinks to increase epinephrine in the brain can have the same effect...?