Possible Meetup in London, UK?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Ricardo1991, Oct 23, 2017.

?

Would you be interested in a group meet-up in London, UK?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. Ricardo1991
      Tired

Ricardo1991 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      The world may never know..
      Hello people of the world!

I was just reading through twitter and spotted that the BTA has been asking people to #ShareYourSound, and have said that the majority of people living with tinnitus feel isolated.

I'm just thinking if anybody here would be interested in meeting up one of these days? We could organise a group meet up at a café or pub if it suits? I live in London, UK so naturally it would really be for people who live in my area.

I suppose I would like to meet other people with this condition and share our stories, coping techniques, habituation, and of course support each other on this journey we're all on in a casual easygoing setting.

I think the greatest way to heal is by of course talking about our pain in an environment where we all really understand each other and where we can keep it lighthearted (there's already a lot of dread associated with our condition, we may as well have a laugh!)

I am happy to facilitate, I am lucky and blessed to have habituated after 2 years of BS, and I feel comfortable talking about my condition. Tinnitus is just a part of my life and I deal with it. I am just happy to share my story/ tips to whoever wants to hang out and talk to other people who are in the same boat :)

I'll leave a poll below to see if people are interested in something like this!

Richie