Pulsatile Tinnitus and Meniere's Disease

Discussion in 'Support' started by C.G., Jun 17, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. C.G.

C.G. Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease

First excuse me if my english is bad cause i dont know much about medical related words!I am 21 years old and ive been diagnosed with Menieres Disease the last 8 years...The thing that bothers me this period is that i have pulsative high pitched tinnitus the last 5 days at the same ear that i was Diagnosed with Menieres (left ear)...This has happened i think before but it went away on its own after a period of one week...Now though im worried what may be causing this tinnitus...I forgot to mention that the tinnitus gets louder when i stand up from a chair or when i push myself, so this means its related to my blood pressure?Anyway i would like to hear any opinions on my problem!

Thank you!
    2. TEL

TEL Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      You should mention it to a doctor, they may refer you to an ENT doctor.
      From what I know, which isn't much, PT is usually causes by changes in blood flow around the ear or change in awareness of the blood flow.
    3. glynis-harbron

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

England, Stoke-on-Trent
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease