Ring Ease — Reviews? Scam or Not?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Radovan Nikolic, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      Let us know if those bastards actually give you a refund. They might not!

• Agree Agree x 1
    2. Brad55

Brad55 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      200x
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loss of hearing
      ThomasW I would also be interested in what you have learned. Glad I came here before I was got suckered into Ring Ease that came up on my Facebook page! It really did seem too good to believe especially since it claimed to bring hearing back! Been living with T for years with severe hearing loss. Do you really think limiting salt and drinking more water helps minimize T? I sort of gave up on dietary changes over the years but willing to give it a shot again!

3. ThomasW

ThomasW Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2019(nearly gone)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Medication
      Hi all!

No I haven't forgotten about you lot and no I haven't forgot about my tinnitus. It is up and down the whole time but as long as I heavily reduce salt it keeps it down. Going over 3mg of salt a day makes it noticeable. I'm positive it's a blood flow issue so I've ordered some Ginkgo 761.

I managed to reduce my tinnitus by 95%+ during the Summer but 10 days alter it came back after a stressful work week and indulging in far too much salty food. I was taking 600mg NAC after breakfast, then a B-vitamin complex and lastly 22mg of Zinc in the evening. I was getting quiet days but once I took the Zinc the next morning I just had a faint hiss when I checked.

There seems to be 3 main causes of tinnitus:
      Blood Flow
      Salicylates
      Glutamate

The biggest problem is that there is crossover, what reduces it for one person spikes it for another. I read on Reddit a guy who overdosed on Aspirin and the next day his tinnitus was gone. On the other hand Aspirin is heavy in salicylates which can coat the nerves of the inner ear causing them to misfire producing tinnitus. This is one of the reasons people can get tinnitus from medication and why it will generally go away once they stop the medication.

Then on the other hand something like Curcumin/Tumeric and Ginkgo Biloba boost blood flow to the ears through Nitric Oxide and are Glutamate Antagonists but they are heavy in salicylates.

So if you need a vasodilator to improve blood flow but can't deal with salicylates then Aged Garlic Extract will boost blood flow but that in turn is high in glutamate which can cause and worsen tinnitus.

So you need something to reduce glutamate. This is tricky because you need to raise GABA levels but you can't have GABA without it being Glutamate first. This is where NAC comes in. It is well documented for reducing Glutamate which is one of the reasons it works so well for noise induced tinnitus. If you can reduce Glutamate and raise GABA then it can lower tinnitus and boost your mood. When those two things happen together you will enter a cycle and as long as it doesn't stop your tinnitus will keep going on.

No wonder it's so hard to find a cure for tinnitus when everything has the potential to lessen and worsen it.

And I'm now late for work but I promise to come back soon!
      Interesting. It's one of the most dependent ways to reduce and even cure various types of tinnitus. It works as a vasodilator increasing blood flow to your inner ear. It's one of the reasons how people can have positive results from Ginkgo, Turmeric, Bio Flavanoid, Aged Garlic etc.

This could be a connection between certain drugs causing tinnitus.

4. DewB

DewB Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06019/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      probable mold mycotoxin exposure
      I agree prolonged presentations of hard to get ingredients which are on the verge of running out of supply so you must buy now are usually (always) crap / scam. Is money back full return or just on amount of product that wasn’t working?? I actually did one of these similar promotions for fatigue that didn’t list all its ingredient amounts and gave me tachycardia due to excessive caffeine - I returned what I had not used and got full refund.

But what I wanted to state is what is causing the tinnitus which is usually unknown but certainly may have a variety of causes so what works for one person may not work for the next.

I am pretty sure my tinnitus is caused by inflammation which may also affect blood flow as stated in the ring ease pitch. BUT what’s causing the inflammation? In my case I am fairly certain that mine is the result of environmental toxicity related to mold exposure which can be cumulative over time as you aren’t aware it is happening. (I have urine, mold plate and ERMI tests which support my exposure). I have tried multiple vitamin herbal type items but none appear to help my tinnitus - it varies a lot but it does appear to worsen with glucose (sugar) intake. I am planning to trying ingredients listed in the ring ease and see if they help
      The main treatment for mold toxicity is get out of the mold which I believe we have but sadly the mold I am sensitive to is fairly common and not the stachybotyrs (black mold) that affects many people.

So my point is if you don’t know the actual cause of your tinnitus start considering environmental exposure such as mold and it may be hard to find.

5. PaulW

PaulW Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2005?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music?
      I have seen Ring Ease posted on my Weather Channel app. Did some research and which also led me to this forum. I haven't tried a lot. I have sort of just been putting up with my ringing. But I have noticed waking up panicked several times in the last few years. I know i am overweight and have started to go on a diet. Has anyone else noticed the reduction in salt help with ringing? If so I may also try cutting out salt in my diet. I was also going to try Ginkgo. I also heard that dairy in some might be a relief as well.

6. PaulW

PaulW Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2005?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music?
      So basically what works for one person may not work for another and that I would be better off mixing, matching and experimenting on my own?

7. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      Here is RingEase's Propaganda video. Please watch and decide if this is a genuine product.
      How My Father's Tinnitus Almost Caused...

• Funny Funny x 3
    8. Ruse
      No Mood

Ruse Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      NIHL & TMJ
      LOL.

/Thread.

9. ThomasW

ThomasW Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2019(nearly gone)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Medication
      Exactly. A good example of this is Aspirin.

Aspirin can spike, cause, relieve and cure Tinnitus. This is why there will never be a universal cure for T because its a symptom, not a condition. There are so many different ways you can get T and an equal number of ways you can treat it.

10. mrbill

mrbill Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1980's
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      My doctor took me off aspirin due to the effects on my kidneys. I have no family heart history so the daily aspirin was not needed and was doing more harm than good.

However, tinnitus has been with me for over 30 years. about 2 years ago I was at a shooting range and someone to the right of me had a very large round. Immediately I had an echo roar sound and ever since that ear has been sensitive to loud noise. Even when my wife turns the TV up too loud I get the ache/echo in the ear and have to have her turn it back down. But the ringing has been in both ears for a very, very long time.

ThomasW, please continue and provide more details. Thanks.