Ring Relief Ear Drops — Any Success with This Stuff?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by bob, Feb 6, 2013.

1. bob

bob Member

Ring Relief on Amazon.com

I did my usual Google search on this snake oil. Anybody try this stuff? My local Walmart has the stuff for about 9 dollars. Might ask the pharmacist about this stuff. They are usually pretty truthful about the stuff they sell. I might get a bottle over the weekend and start trying it.

2. Markku
      Inspired

Markku Founder Staff Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      • Winner Winner x 1
    3. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      Bob,
      I tried another brand, Ring Stop ear drops, for a couple months. At first, I thought they were helping a little bit, but I ultimately decided that they didn't make much difference. And -- the ear drops ended up giving me an ear infection. So, that was the end of that!

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      bob

bob Member

I think sometimes you start taking this stuff and I think sometimes it can be a mental thing. Hey I think this stuff is really working, mind over matter. It will be interesting to see what the pharmicist says, they are honest people especially in the small town I live in.

5. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      I agree! Can you please update us after you talk to the pharmacist? I'd like to hear what he/she has to say about the drops.

6. Markku
      Inspired

Markku Founder Staff Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      That is absolutely true.

Placebo can be very effective. Especially for conditions that have a psychological component to them, like tinnitus, I think.

Keep us posted

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      bob

bob Member

Well I did ask the pharmicist, they got them in about a week ago at Walmart. He said you can try them, but don't get hopes up very high. Started last night with the drops, don't know how long this bottle will last me. Did seem like my ears were clearing up more. I'll try to check in everyday to let everybody know what's going on. This will be about a 30 day experiment.

8. calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Oh good! Another guinea pig! ;) Love it!!

Keep us posted or we'll hound you! haha

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      bob

bob Member

Day 2, tinnitus is probably about the same. Hopefully this bottle will be enough for 1 month use.

10. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      bob

bob Member

Day 4, tinnitus probably about the same, might be a tad lower or maybe just my imagination???

11. Asian

Asian Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4 weeks
      Watching TV this morning and saw an ad about "Ring Relief" for tinnitus. Any comments?

12. Tia

Tia Member

Tinnitus Since:
      at least 2010
      So I bought ear drops from Rite Aid claiming to relieve the effects of tinnitus. It's called Ring Relief homeopathic ear drops by TRP. Does anyone know if this works? I don't want to make my tinnitus worse so it would be nice if somewhere here could tell me about their experience using tinnitus related ear drops.

13. Atlantis

Atlantis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      Won't work. Don't buy another bottle. By buying you encourage these charlatans to produce more snake oil.

• Agree Agree x 1
    14. Plrich

Plrich Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sudden hearing loss
      I tried a 3 month supply of Lipoflavanoid plus which cost about $90. I felt no difference at all. The only good news was that they offer a money back guarantee and they refunded all my money. I really wanted it to work. Also saw a homeopathic who prescribed a couple of things, but again, no relief. We all want there to be a magic pill, but I don't think it exists.