Share your New Year's Resolution?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AnneG, Dec 27, 2013.

1. AnneG
      Cheerful

AnneG Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/13
      Wow! Can you guys believe it?! Its 2014 in a few days! 2013 was both a good year and a rather bad year for me, yeah its insanely complicated. Good because of all the achievments i got in college, good grades, success with extra curricular activities, and of course making new and more friends this year like you guys here on TT! Bad because well, yeah this is the year i got T. But! back to the good, this year i became a vwry strong person, so much better than i was. I saw the real importance of life, understood other people's pain better, and became a better daughter to my parents! this New Year my resolution is to . . . well, don't laugh but learn how to be more Frugal! yes -_- that is my new years resolution and trust me, if your a girl and shopping is your stress reliever then thank you for understanding! So how about you guys? wanna share your Resolution for 2014?

Xoxo
      Anne

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Per

Per Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      All the best for the new year AnneG. I don't have any resolutions myself.

• Like Like x 1
    3. LeQuack
      Gloomy

LeQuack Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Bad luck and bad genes
      My resolution is not have tinnitus anymore. Nah just kidding, 2014 is going to be awful probably :grumpy:

4. George Brady
      Crappy

George Brady Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      bad meds
      Mine is to loss some weight and try to be a better person

5. Luca
      Amused

Luca Member

I _really_ need to finish college already :D

6. christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      2014 for me will be taking every little moment of life like it was my last, going to laugh more, love more, be there more for family, handle my money better and LOVE LOVE LOVE . This T has thought me that i can overcome ! Yes we all can but it dose not happen over night . I have new friends here on TT and know that we share this and i am not alone .... this year was the first time in 12 years that i have a Christmas tree ?? WHAT lol yes my out look on life is so diffrent and i know i have changed but for the better.... life must go on why not live it to the fullest.....

• Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    7. erik
      Cool

erik Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/2012 or earlier?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely hearing loss
      My resolution is to take a step back and enjoy life more. Tinnitus has had a hold on me for almost two years and now that I am back on track, there are things I want to do: travel more, get back into composing music, try to make a difference in the life of others and do things to make myself a better person. Sounds campy, I know but....

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    8. Cher69
      Fine

Cher69 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      20/5/2013
      This year I am going to really really try to stop chewing biting and picking my fingers/nails ! I'm envious of ladies with beautiful hands and manicured nails so this year I will stop this habit and have nails I can show off ! Cher x

9. Jeff M.
      Breezy

Jeff M. Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct. 2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Idiopathic
      A bit late to this thread, but mine is to enjoy my life!! 2014 is going to rock! Tinnitus can kiss my butt!!!
      This post ROCKS!! Good on you Christine! I hope 2014 is awesome for you! How can it not be with your great attitude??!!

10. Stelly

Stelly Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2010
      Hi Anne. My resolution would be for less stress in my life which doesn't help my tinnitus. Happy new year to all.

11. christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      everyone ROCKS lol(y)!!!!! and yes T can kiss our butts,:woot: even though T has been good to me for the past 2 months .....:thankyousign:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1