Should I Be Concerned That My Acting School Is Near an Airport?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Marias21, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Marias21
      Busy

Marias21 Member

Cause of Tinnitus:
      allergies
      my acting school is in Inglewood CA close to LAX and i when in for a try out today to see if i liked it i did when i join i will have to be there all day form 10-2 but i notice something the planes where flying over head kind of loud every 3-10 min some where louder then other im worried that might give me permanent ringing in my ear it was louder when the door was open also but when the door was close it wasn't so loud

2. Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      Over the weekend i was at a friends house swimmin and what do you know, a damn jet takes off right above us cause theres an airport like a mile away.. And this thing was low takin off even coverin my ears it was loud lol THENNN it happened 3 more times and i said fuck it its kinda cool seeing them go up like that BUT my T hasnt changed so im glad. I suggest wearing earplugs tho cause those things are sooo loud. But if your inside you should be fine... Depends how far your from it.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Marias21
      Busy

Marias21 Member

Cause of Tinnitus:
      allergies
      im not sure how far is it form LAX yeah most of the time i will be inside ( even of we have lunch outside i will ask if i can be inside its the walk to and from the school that worries me i was walking to the school around 12:30 and 3 planes flew right on top of my head kind of low with there wheels out i dont know if its worth going to acting school and in the processes losing my hearing

4. Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      Your not gonna loose your hearing. Thats your anxiety talking! You can still go to acting school, dont let T keep you from that! Wear ear plugs to and from school if your worried and you will be just fineeee. Look at all the muscians and actors that have T, it doesnt stop them :)

• Agree Agree x 1