Singing as a Distraction!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Pumpkin, Oct 3, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      I've just found a little gem of a trick for my tinnitus....
      I find masking can do my head in sometimes as it feels like a forced environment. I was just doing some housework in silence (with only my t for company) and started to have a little sing to myself whilst I was busy cleaning. It was lovely! Completely took me away from my t and made me feel really at ease. Although I am a musician I am most definitely not gifted in the vocal dept but it was still really nice to be comfortable in the quiet. Anyway, thought I would share....who knows we may even be able to form a tinnitus talk choir!!
    2. glynis-harbron

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

England, Stoke-on-Trent
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi Pumpkin,
      I love singing round the house doing house work and giving others ear problems with their ears listening to me hahaha...lots of love glynis
    3. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Ha!! Yes I don't think my poor cat was too impressed with the free concert!