So strange noise. Does anyone share my experience? Help me please.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Veerawit, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Veerawit

Veerawit Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I have T about 9 months ago but it's just mild tinnitus. I hear it only silence enviroment.

Last month. I have another symptom and I don't know it is tinnitus. Because it's louder when external sound is louder and it's rhythm, so it's very bother me all time. I feel it like it's from far and external source because it get louder when I hear external noise. So whitenoise/pinknoise can't mask it because I can hear it too. For example I can hear it from air-coniditioner sound, computer sound and white noise too. It can get louder when external noise is louder too. Is' so strange

I think if it is tinnitus, I should hear it when I live in silent place and it shoudn't get louder when external noise is louder.
      Now,I have multiple tone of tinnitus and I really feel depressed. It make me crazy and I can't sleep well

Does anyonehave symptom like me? Please recommend how to I should do. now. I don't know what is it call and how to cope with it?
      (I apologize for my English)

2. Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      I have really mild T too and most of my tones constantly change.. But all of them are mild at the same volume but like today for instance i have a slight hiss and under that is a morsecode that sounds like be be be beeeeeeep and its really quiet when im in silence but it reacts to like air conditioner and water runnin sounds but it sounds like its coming from somewhere else then in my ears so its confusing but it doesnt get louder then external sounds its just like leveled out with it or mostly a little under it.. But i just really did bad damage to my ears when i got T so something outta be screwed up like that i figure... The other sounds i have when they come back usually cover the morsecode tho. I think its normal tho.. It just means its reactive but always quiets down when your in a quiet place.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. ampumpkin
      Amused

ampumpkin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Onset: 12/2007 Increase: 04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      2007: Meds(Antidepressant) 2014: Meds(Antibiotics)
      @Grace do you have TTS? Like you ear feels full but you have no fluid in it?

4. ampumpkin
      Amused

ampumpkin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Onset: 12/2007 Increase: 04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      2007: Meds(Antidepressant) 2014: Meds(Antibiotics)
      I ask that because I also have mild T and have the exact same symptoms as @Veerawit & you....

5. Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      No my ears feel fine no fullness.. But they do get pain in them once in a while like a bad ear ache.. I suspect that is cause of the damage i did to them first day i got T.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Veerawit

Veerawit Member

Tinnitus Since:
      @Grace I think my new noise is similar yours. I feel the sounds like its coming from somewhere else.

Can you hear it all time? How do you cope with it? thank you very much.

7. leelo
      Pacman

leelo Member

Tinnitus Since:
      5/2014

Omggg grace i have the exact T as you ;o like wow. That beep one is the most annoying but my own is mild just like yours

• Hug Hug x 1
    8. Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      Yeah definally sounds like its a computer beeping and morsecode or something like that sound when a computers motum makes noise or loading something its weird. But no i cant hear it all the time its really really mild and i noticed when im
      Thinkin about it i can hear it more then if im goin bout my day its not there.. And my normal T changes but thats really mild also so for instance the fridge humming or a microwave covers it up usually, except if i have a day where its little bit louder but still not dramatical. I freak out bout fleeting T more often cause it scares the hell outta me. Just imagine the beeping is an external noise and coming from
      Somewhere else and convince your brain its an actual noise, might help!

9. Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      Yeah were special ;) lol

10. SoulStation
      No Mood

SoulStation Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise / Possible Medication
      I have multiple tones too. One super high (very low volume) and the main sucker around 3.9 khz and i also now notice my right ear has this weird almost light pulse to it when i push my fingers in my ears too tight...Lol.