Spiritual Connection Anyone?

Discussion in 'Support' started by carlover, Aug 26, 2013.

1. carlover
      English

carlover Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Have a look at this: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17338

I had heard this sort of thing before, that the ringing is the spirit world wanting to connect with you.

Tell you what, the people on that forum seem to welcome and covet this horrible noise and boy how I would like to approach it like them;)

But I just can't :confused:

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      carlover
      English

Tinnitus Since:
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      carlover
      English

Tinnitus Since:
    4. LadyDi
      Busy

LadyDi Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Barotrauma/airplane
      Well, my yoga teacher says its the sound the universe makes but we are normally too distracted or disconnected with our spiritual side to hear it. Whatever. Looking at it that way is more positive than just saying "it sucks," I guess.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    5. rob
      Cowabunga

rob Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/1999
      I respect those views but can't buy any of them. i don't deny the universe makes noise, or that there is a spiritual layer up there way more complex than a spirit, but T seems more to me like a proven dysfunction or trauma inherent to the body's "mechanical/functional" layer, specifically affecting the inner ear as this forum extensively documents using material coming from head/brain scanners and rest of terrenal paraphernalia.

Said that, i'm also sure a religious or sacred point of view can well soothe
      the suffering by alleviating someone's anxiety and stress, it is what religions historcally do after all isnt it?

cheers:)

• Like Like x 1
    6. Michelle

Michelle Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2010
      Think about how little us humans know about human consciousness. Don't be so quick to pass judgment and instead open your mind to possibilities. Newton, Einstein and the Wright Brothers, and a long list of others were called crazy too. Just 20 years ago if you tried to explain to the common man about the computer you would have been labeled crazy. Think about a radio or TV transmitting. Can you explain how that works ? It has nothing to do with religion, but spirituality.

• Agree Agree x 1
    7. Amelia
      Daring

Amelia Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2013
      I don't buy into that theory at all. It's a medical/neurological condition - nothing to do with religion/god/spirituality.

Good on them for putting a positive spin in their T, but that spin isn't for me

• Agree Agree x 1
    8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      carlover
      English

Tinnitus Since:
      Hold on Michelle ,I am as open minded as anyone ,living in the middle of London I do my best to be as spiritual(not religious) as I can be.
      Thing Is Michelle ,you living In Florida I doubt if you have ever heard of David Icke and his followers .They think The queen is really an Alian Lizard as apparently all our Royals are. A complete bunch of nutters.

9. Relic Hunter
      Cynical

Relic Hunter Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/1990
      If T. is a spirit it originated in HELL

• Like Like x 1