Starbucks Hot Chocolate Treatment?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Sherri786, Oct 4, 2013.

1. christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      guest what everyone !! even with out the blue corn chips after about 45 mins of drinking the starbucks hot chocolate with whip cream my ring was the lowest ever !!!!! i could hardley hear it even in my doctors office !!! cool !! i will by those blue corn chips and see if that makes it gone for awhile.. i was like quite :woot: in the elevator nothing but a whisper of T :whistle: need to find those chips and do a 2nd ginny pig test lol.....now its almost 9pm here in hawaii and my T is here but still low not as low as when i drank the coco but im a happy camper... till i find the blue corn chips my fellow friends .. i will update you again...

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Sherri786
      Dreaming

Sherri786 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2013
      That's just wonderful ! Thanks for the update ! I'll be in a bigger town where there's Starbucks in about 2 weeks , time , I'll start the experiment then :hungry:

3. christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      yes, husband is going to the market to get me some blue corn chip lol tomorrow test number 2 .....

• Like Like x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Sherri786
      Dreaming

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2013
      Hello Christine how did it go ?

5. christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      last night husband got the blue corn chips but i could'nt eat them i forgot i had an ultra sound appointment the next morning (today) and had to fast lol tonight i will eat the chips and try coco in the morning on the way to church.. tonight T is a bit louder due to the rain we have also i ate spagetti last night , pray for a good report....

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Sherri786
      Dreaming

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2013
      Hi Christine good to hear from you. I had some salty food yesterday, so mine's a bit loud today too, hope everything'
      Shows fine in the ultra sound. I just wasted like 3/4 hours , just googling in the hopes of finding some miracle cure lol ! Best wishes Christine and thank you so much. Oh did read a lot about Yoga and how it increases GABA, thus helping reduce T.

7. christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      i keep you updated tomorrow....

• Like Like x 1
    8. christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      ok so i ate the chips last night, took the ginko this morning and drank the tall hot coco with whip cream from star bucks, and no diffrence today, ?? i dont no what the diffrence was from the first time without the chips and this time with the chips.. ?? have no clue, all i know is the first time i did it my T was like almost gone !!! ginny pig needs to look more into it lol...

• Funny Funny x 1
    9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Sherri786
      Dreaming

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2013
      Lolll Christine ! Darn T is so confusing ! At least the cream and all didnt spike it . Thank you so much for trying:thankyousign:

10. christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      so my ginny pig testing of the starbuck hot chocolate day one went pretty good, after about 45 min my ringing went down alot barley could hear it un less i covered my ears !! i took i ginko and drank the coco. 45 min almost gone.. then sherri 786 reminded me that i needed to eat the blue corn chips , so i followed everything that was said on the post and nothing??? infact after eating the corn chips ringing got louder :banghead:???? for 2 days ringing stayed needed to wear my masker:whistle: to tame it down.. drank lots of water and chamamile tea and day 3 feeling better no masker:thankyousign:.. but like i mentioned day one just the ginko and coco with whip cream worked , than test 2 i added the blue corn chips which were salty , maybe the salt did it screwed up my test :dohanimation: lol . at least i'm getting my T back to where it use to be :D.. well if anyone else wants to try try without the blue corn chips first.. :hungry:.. lol

11. Danny
      Fine

Danny Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      I'm sorry but that borders on ridiculous starbucks hot chocolate, blue corn chips....I'm sorry.......hahahaha, really are we that desperate people...hahahaha....I'm sorry don't mean to be insensitive but really fivebucks hot chocolate....I'm sorry people. Love all of you.......

12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Sherri786
      Dreaming

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2013
      Loll Christine, thank you for the update xox, greatly appreciate it ! Awww sorry about the spike, yes must be the salt in the blue corn chips :(
      phew am glad that your spike went dow. :notworthy: XoxoxoXoxoxo
      hehehe I'll be in a town with Starbucks in a few days..... Will try too....:dohanimation: Minus the corn chips, thanks a million though xoxo. Hehe and yes Danny am desperate :dunno:

13. christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      sounds great let me know how yours go, good luck(y)...

14. Beste
      Disappointed

Beste Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/16/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo/Clonazepam, Stress
      I will try this tomorrow. But why do not you people look into this? It is natural and cheapest way.

15. mintblue
      Supportive

mintblue Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2012
      Cocoa and cacao are not the same thing. Cocoa (most inexpensive chocolate, including the Starbucks hot chocolate mix) is made from heat processing cacao beans, destroying most of the nutritional value and a great deal of the flavor. For this reason they add a ton of sugar back in to add "taste." Cacao is cold-processed and retains most of the nutritional value of cacao beans, but is very hard to find in the US. More than likely this is placebo or related to his dental implants. Sorry dudes :|

16. Alper
      Angry

Alper Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2015
      Sorry to say but what a BS! Do you really believe that Starbucks has the secret weapon for T? 1 hour ago 5 euro down the toilet and no change in T. :mad:

17. Arrojo

Arrojo Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      One too many rock concerts
      But, but, the whipped cream, people! The blog article specifically said that was a must!

18. Hopeful1
      Depressed

Hopeful1 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Music
      :LOL:

19. Frédéric

Frédéric Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      11/19/2012