Starting Down a New Path

Discussion in 'Support' started by RichardRR, Nov 5, 2015.

1. RichardRR
      Tired

RichardRR Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2011
      Hi all! Been a while since I have been on here. My T hasn't changed much I think, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Anyway, I have decided I am going to really begin my life. I plan on getting my own apartment, going back to school, and learning a new language. For the past 3 or 4 years I have been living day to day working a lame job and not doing much with myself. But I've decided I'm not going to let this or any other condition stop me from getting further in life. I'm sure I will still have rough days but I will get over them. A bit of ringing shouldn't have the impact on the quality of my life as it has in the past. I am going to lead a good life even if it kills me.

Thanks for reading!

• Like Like x 4
      • Winner Winner x 2
      • Hug Hug x 1
    2. Good for you man, life is short and brutal, can't change that so might as well go out there and chase down a dream or two. I'll be rooting for you.

• Like Like x 2
    3. LadyDi
      Busy

LadyDi Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Barotrauma/airplane
      Awesome, @RichardRR. Attitude can mean everything. Go for it and come back to post your success story.

4. Bertman
      No Mood

Bertman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concert
      @RichardRR Thats great man, change can be good. Best of luck with everything!

5. Fungus
      Dreaming

Fungus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Virus?
      It will work,,,tinnitus will NOT stop you.
      The road will have its 'bumps' and, at times, you may think it is all too much....BUT...that would have happened whether you have tinnitus or not.
      We have one life (I think!), may as well live it.
      Tinnitus is an entity which feeds on itself. The less attention it gets, the less it intrudes on life.

Here's hoping you get what you set out to achieve and do be sure to let us know of each and all of your successes. All too easy to come back to forums when things are not going well and to forget to do so when everything is improving.

Good Luck,

Fungus.

6. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Great positive post..
      Good luck with your new future....lots of love glynis