Strange Thing — Listening to Triangle Helps

Discussion in 'Support' started by Atomic, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Atomic

Atomic Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Hey everyone,

I was sent this link by a friend totally unrelated to Tinnitus its a world class triangle player. After listening my T went for 2 hours and now is alot lower. Not sure if co-incidence or what, i have been topping up every so often.. not sure if it was confusing my brain or something LOL anyway link below.

Advanced Techniques on Triangle

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Atomic

Atomic Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Also another variation is to use some earphones.. make the sound super low!!! and try to listen to each ping.. then afterwards! its like no T for me....

3. lapidus

lapidus Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Residual inhibition, nothing strange. Works for some and not for others. The triangle makes a sound similar to the ones you'd listen to in ACRN treatment. There are already threads about this and a collab ACRN generator between Tinnitustalk and MyNoise.net.

https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/acoustic-cr®-neuromodulation-a-new-treatment-for-tinnitus.219/
      https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/acoustic-cr®-neuromodulation-do-it-yourself-guide.1469/

4. Bobby B
      Fine

Bobby B Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Large caliber rifles&machine guns, +30 years of loud clubs
      this sound is very similar to the high pitched chimes sound of my app that I have been using for 12 months at night to find sleep
      I even bought a real set of nice wind chimes but those measure 65 db thats's a bit loud to play in a bedroom - and of course you cannot adjust the sound level besides moving it into another room

these sounds are the high frequencies your brain wants to hear but are weak due to hearing loss at the HF level

its like wearing a hearing aid which amplifies the HF to reduce T

5. Foncky
      Tired

Foncky Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2004
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music. Balloon. Genes.
      Another triangle mystery ! ;)