Withdrawn/Terminated Study of Low Level Laser Therapy and Tinnitus Relief

To determine if low level laser light therapy might help to relieve tinnitus in adults.

1. Tinnitus Talk submitted a new resource:

Study of Low Level Laser Therapy and Tinnitus Relief (version 1.0) - To determine if low level laser light therapy might help to relieve tinnitus in adults.

Read more about this resource...

2. ruben ruiz

ruben ruiz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I believe it was meds and stress
      Most trials I've read were short. In the sense the lasers were questionable the application time was way short.
      The days apart were top lengthy and the overall time was cut short as well. I'm going on 6 months. I'm not having a lot of success, but I read were some didn't achieve any until one year or two years. I'll keep on with updates.

• Informative Informative x 1
    3. Frédéric

Frédéric Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      11/19/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic trauma
      Just in order to inform everyone, I sent in December 2014 an e-mail to Erchonia, the sponsor of this clinical trial. Below is the reply (December 30th, 2014 :

Dear Frederic,

I received your contact form through our website in regards to the laser study on tinnitus. The preliminary results in the study looked encouraging, but unfortunately the study was not completed. When working with different research groups and associations sometimes research does not go as far as we would like it to go. I have not heard of any plans to resume research with our lasers for this condition. Erchonia lasers are safe and truly amazing tools that can help with a myriad amount of health conditions… let me know if there is additional information you would like or questions that you may have.

Kind Regards,

Joseph Zapolsky III
      Erchonia Corporation
      2021 Commerce Drive
      McKinney, TX 75069
      www.erchonia.com

4. Frédéric

Frédéric Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      11/19/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic trauma