Swimming, Going Under Water to Relive the Pain?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Fairy, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Fairy
      Cool

Fairy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Has any one tried swimming to relieve the pain? I got ear ache from the flu and tinnitus in right ear. I was reading where someone went into the pool or bath tub. The person went about 5 times in the swimming and it pop the ears. I do have ear popper. It blows air in your nose, I guess, it did not work. It costs about $150.00 maybe and also got all the a-z supplements, I have tried them all.

Doctors will not help me. Like doctor say in the emergency, we don't do ears. I should have known that would be the beginning of my nightmares in hell. I have this problem for 14 months of hell.

I did use coenzyme Q10. My right ear has machinery sound. It keeps on giving. Best wishes, if you know pass it on. Please, any Medical Clinics are welcome too, everywhere in world. I am willing to travel. No one needs to suffer this crap.

Thank you for reading. My nutrition is good, what gives. Food allergy, I don't think it has to be something in the environment. My home is green and so are my salads.
      I don't eat crap.

There is research study for Coenzyme Q10 that it works for tinnitus.

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Fairy
      Cool

Fairy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I got over 100 supplements, take your pick.