This guy's pretty positive

Discussion in 'Support' started by Grace, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    2. LondonGirl

LondonGirl Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Hi Grace, I love how you seek out positivity and your posts are always uplifting. I'm not religious but from my Sunday School days I remember how Faith, Hope and Charity led to Grace, and I think we will need all of those to get a cure for Tinnitus, alongside a good dose of clever scientists!
      Onwards and upwards :)

3. mmacabre
      Ape-like

mmacabre Member

Tinnitus Since:
      husker du!

• Like Like x 2
    4. Mr. Cartman
      Artistic

Mr. Cartman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      • Hug Hug x 1
    5. xmierce

xmierce Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Simple and to the point. I agree with his thinking. This is not the worst thing in life. As a matter of fact, I need to apply as a weather man because my T can predict rain better than the Weather Channel. Storms are a brewing right now and coming to Georgia.. I hear it now!

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    6. lapidus

lapidus Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      "So I'm guessing in 10 years they're gonna have a device I can snap on my ear and it'll retrain the muscles"

lol wut? :)

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      Yeah gottta stay positive!!! :) i think its
      True though how the military will find a cure/ good treatment for T.. Too many people have it and the dissability is insane! Soo many new things like
      Am 101.. Auto00063, nerve stimulating, brain retuning, and there
      Gonna study mdma soon and so many other things that will be invented and the military are smart something will be done for this and sooner then later!

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      Idk but id take it :)

9. Littlebailey

Littlebailey Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2014
      Well considering how little money has been spent so far on T research, and certainly on any concerted effort to 'find a cure', and all the breakthroughs and near breakthroughs the field is seeing, it doesn't seem like that massive an influx of new spending is even required, at least considering how meager it seems to have been.

And while all of us would love a cure tomorrow, or at least in the next five years, this really is about posterity. A cure for all time and for future generations. And then, from there, hopefully it's streamlined and improved upon, and T becomes a thing of the past. As I've said before T is simply too undignified and too just vile of a condition to not be cured and beaten. Hearing loss, even the miniscule hearing loss that apparently can trigger T is one thing, and you just don't hear quite as perfectly as before. But this loud ringing in the ears.... It's gotta go!

• Agree Agree x 1
    10. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      Yeah its gottta gooo bigtime! I have faith in the military though.. Its already bad and when people sign up and are at risk of such a thing and half if not more ( i dont know the statisics) end up with T and end up on dissability the military are seeing it loud and clear.. There NEEDS to be an effective treatment finally.