Tinnitus Beeps Now?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jomo, May 23, 2017.

1. Jomo

Jomo Member

Tinnitus Since:
      9/4/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      going for a rim shot on the snare drum.
      It's the same tone but it seems to be going beep, beep, beep in my left ear. Anyone experience this? Almost like an on and off. :(

2. GregCA
      Jaded

GregCA Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      That may be a good sign. During the short off periods (which I understand could be milliseconds), you experience no tinnitus at all?

3. Starthrower
      Wtf

Starthrower Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      January 2002
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dental Surgery
      Sometimes my tinnitus will mimic outside sounds for a while. Like the beeping of a car backing up.

Nothing serious though.

This happened during my hearing tests. I got home and it took quite some time for the sounds from the test to go away.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Jomo

Jomo Member

Tinnitus Since:
      9/4/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      It seems to have stopped...tinnitus was still blairing in my right ear so not complete silence. I can deal with it just being a solid tone but on and off is no fun. Seems my T is solid in my right ear but left waivers. Go figure. Frequency therapeutics i hope u guys have the cure !!

5. hopeforme

hopeforme Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown/ear infection/noise
      This happened to me a few weeks back if you look at my thread. It doesn't happen that often anymore, maybe softly in the mornings but for the most part its gone.

I had a cold and stress from a road trip. Which one? No idea just glad I have my regular one back.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Jomo

Jomo Member

Tinnitus Since:
      9/4/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Think i narrowed it down to my posture. If i am sitting forward on my chair i notice it but when i lay back its back to normal. Smh..glad to hear yours is back to normal hope.

7. Jason C

Jason C Member

Tinnitus Since:
      29 May 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Burgler Alarm
      Mine Pings, beeps, hisses, rings. All that along with messed up balance. All from acoustic trauma.

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Jomo

Jomo Member

Tinnitus Since:
      9/4/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      It's this one chair at an office I am working at. It's a cushy type of chair. I do not get this anywhere else but it's frustrating and I can't help but feel in a down mood.

So glad it goes away when I don't sit on that chair. I really am at a loss trying to understand this dumb condition. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I feel better now lol the weird part is I cant make out the noise when I cover my ear. It only happens in my left ear as well.

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Jomo

Jomo Member

Tinnitus Since:
      9/4/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I hate to keep talking about this but where I am currently working in has this room that causes me to hear beeps in my left ear when I sit in a certain spot of the room.

I thought it was the chair but it seems to be just a certain area of the room.

Has anyone experienced this?

I was thinking it may be some type of electromagnetic type sensitivity. Nobody else in the room hears it but me smh.