Tinnitus Easing Gradually

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by fgabriel, Sep 8, 2016.

1. fgabriel
      Digging it

fgabriel Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Emotional
      I made my account just to tell you what is going on to me.
      I always search here at tinnitus talk for some insights and for something to calm my nerves.

My tinnitus started when I had my worst month of my life, with a violent pannic attack that made me go to the ER 20 times, when I couldn`t eat more than 2 bananas a day and had almos no sleep.

Since than, my tinnitus is something that always walk hand a hand with me.

But things are changing.
      I have g.a.d and various of its variants (hypocondriac, agoraphobia, etc), and depression.
      I've started to practice meditation to accept the world and my disesases as it its, to bring my attention to reality when I see myself merged and lost in my thoughts about everything and to keep myself cool.

I also started to take vitamins like magnesium, b complex, zinc, oil fish, ginkgo biloba.

I don't know which thing had the major role to bring my this almost total silence in my head.

The drugs that I take to ease my mental disorders didn't changed at all, the only thing that changed was 20 mins dedicated a day to meditation (followed by a whole day paying attention to my breathing and the here and now) and the vitamins.

I wish you guys to, someday, feel the same as I feel now.
      This peace, this friendly buzzing in my ears that don't make me feel in panic anymore, this kind blank space in my head available to me for creativity work and for living, that once was filled by noise and preocupation.

And my thanks for the existence of this forum, which always helped me with information and brought me some peace.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 3
      • Helpful Helpful x 2
      • Hug Hug x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    2. Dilshaad

Dilshaad Member

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection in ear
      Very good... nice to hear this... keep it up!!!

Just a ques. In how much months you have achievr this?

Dilshaad

3. Gail50

Gail50 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress
      That,s great. Good luck

4. Marie79

Marie79 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/1/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Do you do the meditation in silence?

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      fgabriel
      Digging it

fgabriel Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Emotional
      Marie, in complete silence. By increasing my cognitive capacity I tend to forget for a few moments that my tinnitus is there.

• Informative Informative x 1
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      fgabriel
      Digging it

fgabriel Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Emotional
      Dilshaad, I have tinnitus since 2013-2014, but I've really started to fight against it for 5 months or so!