Tinnitus for Almost Four Years

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by thenightman, Jan 30, 2014.

1. thenightman

thenightman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2009
      Hi guys. I've tinnitus for 4 years come april. I remember watching tv and all of the sudden this ringing turned on and hasn't turned off. It's been awful, I'm not gonna lie. I've always loved playing music, in fact it's really the only thing I've ever really cared about. Because of the T I haven't been able to enjoy that, and it's generally made life less enjoyable. Anyways, just introducing myself. It's nice to see this forum exists.

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. carol kane
      Wishful

carol kane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/13
      Welcome to TT, sorry you had to give up your music ... you will get good advice here, maybe you don't have to give it up, people on here will give you hope that maybe you can continue on with your passion...

3. Kerry H
      Balanced

Kerry H Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      @thenightman - Welcome! My T started in a similar way while I was watching TV, for no apparent reason. I'm also a part-time guitar teacher, and love playing music. So I can definitely relate. Though my T is very new, I'm trying my best not to let my passions slip away and let the T get the best of me. I hope that things get better for you and you're able to get back to the same quality of life you had before, despite the T.

4. terrihastinnitus
      Cheerful

terrihastinnitus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2012
      sorry you're going through this. i am hitting 2 years on the 10th of february, myself. just know that you're not alone. we're all in this together, love.

• Like Like x 1