Tinnitus from one ear to (affects) another?

Hendre Vlad

Author
Benefactor
Dec 31, 2013
Romania
Tinnitus Since
02/2013
Cause of Tinnitus
Medicine , noise induced.
Hey guys..long time...no speak :v.... So basically for about 1 month and a half....I have been hearing tinnitus in my other ear (the left one) , not as loud as my right year...but still can hear it if I put my head on the pillow....wasent like this before , cant find any clues on the net....its like a cliking sound (morse code) , but intensifies in the late evening ( 2, 3 am) and every morning I wake up....I have been carefull with noise, clubs, no head phones etc, never tried them sound therapy thow to diminish it... (Better listen to some death metal in that case :v )
So any of this happend to you, or have any idea whats going on? :D 10x

If you search to the forum you will find that it is not unusual for people with T to have these clicking and beeping sounds. Usually they will pass in time.

Hey guys..long time...no speak :v.... So basically for about 1 month and a half....I have been hearing tinnitus in my other ear (the left one) , not as loud as my right year...but still can hear it if I put my head on the pillow....wasent like this before , cant find any clues on the net....its like a cliking sound (morse code) , but intensifies in the late evening ( 2, 3 am) and every morning I wake up....I have been carefull with noise, clubs, no head phones etc, never tried them sound therapy thow to diminish it... (Better listen to some death metal in that case :v )
So any of this happend to you, or have any idea whats going on? :D 10x
About a week ago i started having a click in my ear everytime i yawn or burp.. Its just like one click. But never in my life have i experienced this before...can this go away?

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now