Tinnitus Going Away! B12 Was Deficient

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MeBeSurfer, Jul 11, 2018.

1. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      Did it help?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    2. IAmCalifornia
      Wishful

IAmCalifornia Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      this year
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      i wish i knew
      lol no

That's what I get for getting my hopes up, eh

More bullcrap

Wish they had ways of testing this stupid tinnitus

• Informative Informative x 1
    3. IAmCalifornia
      Wishful

IAmCalifornia Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      this year
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      i wish i knew
      High IQ.

• Funny Funny x 1
    4. Tanni
      Devilish

Tanni Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      October 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ???
      I'm a vegetarian and have started getting pins and needles a lot. Doctor's have just taken blood to test for B-12 deficency.

I doubt anything will come of it, but when I looked up B-12 deficiency, one of the main symptoms was Tinnitus! Why don't doctors test for this when patients present with Tinnitus???

5. Lane

Lane Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Single 25 mg dose of (anticholinergic) drug Promethazine
      Just ran across an interesting testimonial on a CFS forum. Below is a snippet from that post:

This summer, I read that B12 serum levels will rise after supplementation, but the serum level may not reflect the body's intracellular B12 status. I have normal (>500) serum b12, normal serum MMA, normal homocysteine (<8), no macrocytosis, no anemia, a normal Spectracell B12. Absolutely no sign of a functional B12 deficiency on paper. However... since my symptoms resemble the neurological effects of low B12, I called around and discovered that my doctor offers 5mg methylB12 shots for $35. Weight-loss clinics in my area also offer 1mg Hydroxycobalamin for about the same price. Hey, only experiment number 2,428 over the past 15 years, worth a try for $35.

And... that was it. My first methylB12 shot resulted in a headache, metallic taste, chills, visual-field sharpening, and the lessening of my exhaustion for a few hours. Went in for another shot a week later, and this time the fatigue lifted for almost a day, and the headache went away faster. Six shots and a couple of months later, I am feeling a thousand percent better. I've even jogged a little... ran, if you can believe it. My tingling is gradually fading. My memory is sharper and my mood is brighter. -- Against all odds, and despite all my normal B12 blood test results, injected (not sublingual) B12 is working to heal my brain and peripheral nerves.​

If you have an interest in some of the symptoms of severity of vitamin B12 deficiency, watch the first few minutes of the following 51-minute video: -- Diagnosing and Treating Vitamin B12 Deficiency. I have to think at least some people's tinnitus severity could be improved with Vit. B12 injections.

Hydroxyl Vit. B12 Testimonial

6. Shaqz

Shaqz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/10/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      @MeBeSurfer hey my tinnitus also started from an SSRI and wondered if this would benefit me! Please I need all the advice I could get!