Tinnitus Miracle Witch Hunt!!!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dubbyaman, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Dubbyaman
      Angry

Dubbyaman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Excessive loud noise
      We all need to find all these "tinnitus miracle" scum and break every fn bone in their bodies!!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    2. Karl28
      No Mood

Karl28 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2001 bad since 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music via headphones
      394.jpg

• Funny Funny x 6
    3. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      As eloquent as ever!

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    4. Same with, "Ring Relief" people. Saw it at Wal-Mart today. That stuff should not be on the shelves anywhere.

• Agree Agree x 4
    5. mrroger12001

mrroger12001 Member

Yeah I know what you guys think of all that stuff that just don't work I have suffered for several years now and finally going to a ent Dr for more answers

6. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I think that engaging in anger, rage, and violent thinking is pretty demonstrably toxic and has overall negative consequences for people who allow themselves to think along these lines for long periods of time. There's pretty good research to suggest that this is the case.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25043905
      http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24997101
      http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24771716

I'd of course prefer it if scammers and shills could be more readily prevented from exploiting people, but actively wishing violence on anyone isn't something that I do, because I know that it just leads me to dwell on negative things at the expense of all the good stuff in the world and in my life.

So, good luck -- In Lak'etch, I am another yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
    7. Fungus
      Dreaming

Fungus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Virus?
      It's despicable that folk should exploit individuals who are suffering and would do pretty much anything to get rid of their tinnitus. But, as they say, 'If something looks too good to be true, it probably is'.

Given that tinnitus is the final common pathway for so many pathologies, acoustic trauma, infection, wax etc., it is VERY unlikely that there will be a single entity to 'cure all'. Maybe that's the key. I have personally stopped looking for a cure. Some tinnitus just goes away, some gets quieter/louder with time,and most form are open to modification by treatment. Once tinnitus is accepted as a part of life, the impact that it has on life lessens.

I'm sorry that tinnitus sufferers are being exploited....those who are perpetrators are mean money grabbers. However, try not to gullible. If there were a 'Miracle Cure' it would be headline news given the number of famous folk who suffer, not some seedy website assuring us of universal success.

Fungus

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    8. John G

John G Member

No need to break bones. Just kidnap,tie them up and put headphones on them and crank the volume all the way up. Keep doing it till the ringing starts and wont stop. Then give them a kick in the ass and tell them to find a real cure for T and send them on their way.

• Winner Winner x 1
    9. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      wanton acts of violence are damaging to all involved parties; you have to be a sociopath to believe otherwise.

I just don't think you can ever solve your own problems through means which are inherently damaging to one self, let alone the cost to others...

10. John G

John G Member

I would personally never hurt anybody, but I sure wouldnt have any sympathy if something bad happens to a person that is deceiving/conning desperate people out of their hard earned money.

• Agree Agree x 2
    11. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Having empathy for literal bad guys is a challenge for sure. I still think it's the most useful response to bad behavior that I've found so far.