TruDenta?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by SickoMicko, Apr 3, 2015.

1. SickoMicko
      Arsewit

SickoMicko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/02/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection or the medication to cure it.
      Does anyone know or has anyone heard of a treatment called "TRUDENTA"??

Claims it's a solution for migraines and tinnitus. Just curious.

Sicko Micko

2. SleeplessSoul
      Insomnious

SleeplessSoul Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2014
      Heard of it but none in the north east area that I could find.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      SickoMicko
      Arsewit

SickoMicko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/02/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection or the medication to cure it.
      Thanks for the response Sleepless, as always I continue to look for even partial solutions for the "condition". Maybe someone will come along with some knowledge and the success rate (if any) of this procedure . Get some Sleep. Sicko Micko

4. earsnothappy

earsnothappy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2014
      Seems to be for people who's tinnitus is caused by muscle tension.

How TruDenta May Treat Tinnitus Caused by...

5. Christian78
      Alone

Christian78 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      (Sep 2013)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      progressive tinnitus, time of expiring in next 3-6 months
      After you get tinnitus with TJD it is late with restoring muscles, the only thing is what one can do is try to get bit of relief. I lay every day on warm bottle to release tension after they fixed my atlas position under skull and so on, did not help my tinnitus but my head moved better.

I was doing it, and atlas correction, nothing!

6. ryand
      Artistic

ryand Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Maybe Dec 2015 - the buzz was low prior
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Diet or TMJ Jaw Inflammation and Clenching??
      I'm starting TruDenta "Dental TMD" Therapy. I'll keep everyone posted on how it helps on this thread. At the first appointment, the imaging with the TekScan "Bite Scanner" showed I have an off bite. 60% of my bite occurs on my Left side (the side I have louder Tinnitus)

Has anyone tried it?

TruDenta's expensive (1k-4k) because the Dentist may adjust your bite. If you think you have any TMD problems investigate massaging or exercising your Lateral Pterygoid Muscles, remember muscles have memory if they've shortened do the exercises every day.

The Lateral Pterygoid muscle is the only muscle that actually attaches to the TMJ itself (next to ear). It extends from the base of the skull to the TMJ joint and capsule. This muscle is a stabilization muscle that aids in keeping the disk and TMJ in place as it rotates and slides.

• Like Like x 1
    7. ryand
      Artistic

ryand Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I have studied this condition immensely. The data, the math, the studies. I got T at the same time I lost hearing from speakers and finished Braces. So I have both the potential big T triggers. My hearing has returned (still some loss at 7-8k but Normal for my age)

There is an Answer for all of us.

@Christian78

Google Nerve (Trigeminal Branch) entrapment in the lateral pterygoid muscle which can be released with consistent daily therapy and exercises. It connects to your ear thru a TMJ ligament. Nerves take a long time to chill out once there released - not entrapped. (My opinion)

Tips to try for 6months straight if you can not get your bite checked out.
      • Meditation, Breathing or just earn how to fn Relax
      • Stop nighttime Clenching
      • Manage Jaw stress (reactive tensing or clenching)
      • Maintain a Low Inflammation Food Diet (Low Sugar, Low Alcohol, Low or No Wheat)

8. ryand
      Artistic

ryand Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Day 1 of TruDenta

Last night, I reduced my clenching in 1/2. lowest ever. (30 clenches, 29 sec) Normally (90 clenches, 150 sec)

I feel pretty good but not perfect this morning. Buzzing is lower. Pain is lower.

My Routine if you interested.
      • Went for long jog at 4pm (10k steps for the day)
      • No Alcohol, No Sugar, No Glueten before bed.
      • Jaw stretches, extension, side to side.
      • Put a mouth guard in that does not let you touch your back teeth. Eliminates reflex. This Amazon Dental Guard SMARTGUARD ELITE looks good for $30 US.
      • Taped my mouth shut (google it) were supposed to breathe thru our nose. Eliminates random movement,
      • Used a breathed right strip and a netti pot to clean my sinuses prior so my nose was clear. (or take a hot shower)
      • 20 min Breathing exercises before bed through the nose with Biofeedback device, breathe out for 4 sec, in for 4 seconds for 20 minutes listening to calm music.
      • Do not watch NetFlix or Disturbing movie to fall asleep.
      • Went to the bathroom so I didn't have to feel like I need to piss all night.
      That's it. I'll report in tmrw.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    9. hans01
      Artistic

hans01 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress, hearing loss, sinus infections, ... ?
      Hi ryand, how's your progress with this ? Do you feel better following this routine ?

thanks, Hans

10. ryand
      Artistic

ryand Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
    11. housemzk

housemzk Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Jan 18, 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussions, wisdom teeth removal, neck, jaw, stress, noise?
      @ryand - how does the buzzing, pain, and tone (read from your previous post) compare from the first week with the device to now? Are there noticeable or significant differences observed in the aforementioned symptoms you described? Curious what your timeline's been for improvements, if any.

I ask b/c I've been wearing a custom orthotic for TMD for a week now and I've noticed that my constant tone is now more of loud hiss or hum. I consider this an improvement, but maybe it's too early to tell. I also have jaw and neck issues that I'm doing PT for and also doing daily exercises.

12. hans01
      Artistic

hans01 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Thanks ryand, will definitely check it out.! I suffer since 17 years from a high hissing T (very loud) around 9500Hz but it was there before I started to have hearing loss, and I think it was when I started to work as freelancer so tons of stress etc. Right now I have several tones, but my stress levels have never really come down due to financial pressure, work and family life. I had a burnout two years ago, and am almost rid of the low buzzing sound that started two years ago, so that's positive. I had a few surgeries for sleep apnea last year and may have another one soon, but it seems that I clench my teeth at night and so this seems to be the reason of my sleep apneas as when you clench your teeth like I do it closes your throat completely = no breath anymore. So yes I have often headaches and jaw pain, and this seems to be worst after too much work and also family tensions, which I have way too much (not far from separation with my wife). I enjoyed a few very good days, so I know I can feel better and with lower T leve but my current situation doesn't allow to take enough rest and have fun with friends etc. Wish you tons of positive vibes and thanks for the info! :)

13. ryand
      Artistic

ryand Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @housemzk the pitched of the hiss has lowers to a faint buzz if I do all below. If I don't follow this regiment all symptoms return.

Could you please share your PT exercises??

• First, Accept the fact you have this sound for now and do not fight it, that causes stress. Do this daily.
      • Work at a stand-up desk or make sure your neck does not extend forward during computer work.
      • Avoid Inflammation foods like Gluten and Sugars (Goodbye Bread, Pizza, Pasta, Heavy Beers, Desserts)
      • Electrical Tens in the morning and night (TruDenta provides this unit, you can amazon)
      • Jaw exercises, lower jaw forward,(hold), extend lower to left side (hold) , extend lower to left side (hold) , lower jaw tucked (hold)
      • Every night, wear a front place nightguard, Tape mouth shut, learn to breathe thru the nose. Trust me, and google it.
      • Stay busy with a hobby you love, and avoid pre-sleep alcohol if you can.
      • Muscle relaxants make you depressed so don't use them.
      • Nightly all Natural Hot Kava Tea with Honey
      I hope this helps someone.

Peace and Love - Ryan

By the way this mouth guard is only because some can not afford to get front teeth only guard from a good DDS.

Not my Product but here's one I found.

https://www.amazon.com/SmartGuard-E...1&refRID=99FG536PHSSW2JNQK6XN#customerReviews

I'm sharing this because I care but please use above tips carefully and at your own risk. Be careful if you have already had Sleep breathing issues (Apnea) and consult your Doc if needed.

• Like Like x 1
    14. ryand
      Artistic

ryand Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @hans01 Let's try to get rid of your headaches 1st. Buy the night guard (or something like it) I just shared and use it for 30 days. Back teeth should not touch at night. Be careful to relax before bed, no violent Netflix movies. If you can afford, anti-Inflammation MSM creme, buy that and massage into your jaw muscles before bed.

I have a job, 2 crazy dogs, wife, overflowing dirty dishes, and 2 new driving teens but I am blessed with so many things. But I suffer from daily stress, worry, and have trouble with focus. I still get things as you do but\ need to be more content with smaller accomplishments.

For stress, I believe the (not easy) answer, is to live in the moment, ACCEPT what is, breathe deeply as much as possible, and to let it go.

Ryan

• Like Like x 1
    15. housemzk

housemzk Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Jan 18, 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussions, wisdom teeth removal, neck, jaw, stress, noise?
      @ryand - Thanks for the feedback! I'm doing most of those, with some minor differences. My orthotic is in use 24/7 for 9 months. I have the stand up desk and I've also greatly reduced my salt, sugar, gluten, dairy, and alcohol intake. Can't give up my coffee though! I'm going to buy a TENS machine today. My dentist uses this on me every week and it certainly helps with the tension. Can't believe that it's cheap on Amazon! I drink tea at night but I'll buy some kava.

Here are some of my exercises for TMJ only:
      TMJ Soft Tissue Mobilization- Masseter
      Masseter Self Release
      TMJ mob with pen
      TMJ Self Mobilization- Distraction

I have a list of other exercises I use for my neck and jaw. I can share those if you'd like.

16. ryand
      Artistic

ryand Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      keep up the good work !@
      housemzk

"many people call the whole field of these TENS units, but there are actually several different types of electro-stimulation devices. Each has specific purposes (a TENS unit will not cause muscular contractions, for example) which require different waveforms, different voltages, etc..."

I'm currently making my own that I can control and see all output, patterns, etc.

17. hans01
      Artistic

hans01 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:

Hi Ryan, so sorry that I didn't saw your post before.

I completely agree with you and I'll have to test your points, never heard about MSM creme, because my main issues at night is teeth clenching now because of the stress and anxiety. I also have a very hectic life, 3 children, dog, a wife who puts tons of stress on me, but am happy with everything, it's just I don't seem to be able to cope with all the stress anymore :)

I have more and more lower T evenings since following a specific zen and supplement protocol, my loud buzzing was almost gone until yesterday where it seemed to get back a little again but it may be because i slept in a very small space which seems to exacerbate the buzz sound as I don't have this in large rooms, unfortunately I seem to get panic attacks from my multiple T's when I feel they get out of control, really sad because I feel I touch some light from time to time.

I'll definitely check out your creme, thanks :)

18. ryand
      Artistic

ryand Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @hans01 my headaches are gone even though the buzz is still there it's variable and has diminished significantly. Let's stay in touch. I started a daily video Vlog. Subscribe here.