Trying Different Things

Discussion in 'Support' started by Missy Garner, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Missy Garner

Missy Garner Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Hello,

I just introduced myself last week. I have been reading on this website for about a year though. My T started about 4 years ago. I went to ENT he told me I had small hairs that are bent and nothing they can do about it. He told me to take melatonin and ring relief pills. Both of those did not help.

I have suffered from allergies for years and not even seasonal as I had thought, more like year round. I live in Ohio the ever changing seasons, ugh. Anyhow, recently I went on a cruise in October and flying my ears were so clogged and painful after both flights. I of course have nasal drainage everyday and running nose no matter what allergy medicine I take.
      I bought the eustachi eustachian tube exerciser and this did unclog my ear for maybe one day. So now I have tried the following:

Apple cider vinegar dropped into my right ear where the fullness occurs. Nasonex nasal spray (done the correct way) and I am going to try the lympathic massage later today and see if that helps.

I had a spike in my T about a week ago, very loud....so loud it was driving me crazy. I used noise therapy that night with ocean sounds and took magnesium before bed. The next day T was so low I could barely hear it.
      Since that spike a week ago my T has been extremely low which is great!! But, the fullness of my ear remains and now I can hear myself talking inside of my hear or my voice sounds weird sometimes when I speak ugh!!

I work in healthcare and need to be able to speak to my patients. I am also considering steam therapy. Hell if I can get the fullness gone and my T to remain as low as it is I will be so happy!!

I will keep you all updated. I pray we all find relief.

2. Luman
      Benevolent

Luman Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Intermittent Tinnitus probably noise induced
      Good luck I hope that you find relief, soon!

3. MBH

MBH Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Overloaded stress
      I also had allergies/sinus all year round what works for me singular med form. Tylenol sinus severe and the only nasal spray I use zicam, I know people who do a water flush. I also use a cold press on my face. It doesn't spike my T. It works well for me. Feel better