Two Days of Relief and Long Rant About the Return of Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Support' started by Laurie1961, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dental work
      Last week I had two and a half days of nearly no tinnitus. I was able to function, think, smile, laugh, I unusually had ambition and was generally happy and excited that I might have my life back. This of course came to a screeching halt- no pun intended.

The hissing high pitched sound is back, the dull pain in my sinuses that I'd gotten used to is back, the pain around my ears, the spine especially in my neck, all came back. My eyes are blurred. My ears itch. My upper teeth feel like there is a battery hooked up to them and they are sort of making a burning feeling that radiates into my palate behind them. It feels like it sounds but makes pressure in my teeth that I didn't feel for two days.

Also returned is another bad histamine reaction. I am guessing milk triggered the asthma.But sometimes milk doesn't bother me at all. I'd been months, just before the T had stopped without a severe episode. So this is another whammy that also polarizes my life. I have to start taking antihistamines again that without, a histamine reaction proceeds to cause me severe anxiety.

Ever since my tinnitus began, I've noticed some unusual things that never happened before. I've had times when I am free of mosquitoes and black flies but others around me are not. Then I have just the opposite like I am being attacked. I have noticed animals act different around me and their ears twitch if I get close as if they can hear something offensive and stop twitching when I move away. Cat, dogs, cows and especially funny a calf. Even bats started to attack me. Once out kayaking with kayakers they dove just at me, which I am sure is funny to see but it was frightening. Out walking bats have more than once, dove at me and after getting up close and personal fly off back into the woods. The worse was when one came into my apartment and hid out in my bedroom. Two nights in a row I thought i had heard a noise but covered my head thinking I was paranoid. Then, in the day, I disturbed its hiding place (dirty clothes pile) and it began to fly in circles around my head chasing me to other rooms. My landlord and I had to catch it wearing towel turbines out of fear of being attacked. I never had problems like this before and it coincided with when the T started. I guess what made me think of this is that this morning, drinking my coffee on the deck I was surrounded by yellow swallowtail butterflies, at least six if not a dozen. I had to swish them away. In all my life I never had such bizarre things happen. To me it seems like these creatures can either hear or sense the frequency I am hearing or radiating.

There's no medical or psychiatric professional that I can talk to about this. I've already been given psyche evals for trying to explain what is happening, when it started. I was been able to measure what I was sensing and that made it more of a crazy problem. No matter what the doctors or dentists or shrinks say, I still am hell bent on believing that my T symptoms are focal to the teeth, that began after dental work. That of course is a mental delusion to them--an untrue paranoid belief. Well today, I found an invention that apparently has been around awhile that looks exactly like what I see on xrays, can see on one of the fillings, feel and measure.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6239705B1/en

I think the inventor is a sick bastard and government grant money funded this. Somehow someday, I am going to prove that I didn't imagine the sensations that are dental related--the tinnitus and the ten years of my life and I hope by then that there will be justice that will locked up such creeps and all involved. I'd also like to see the snake oil inventors put away. These doctors are coming up with frequency based devises to make our hallucination tinnitus stop. All it does is block a real frequency because one frequency cancels another by the same amount. You can't block an imaginary frequency with a frequency....last I knew....