Vitamin D3 and/or Zinc Provided DRAMATIC Relief in Tone, Volume and Intrusion of My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Leodavinci, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Leodavinci
      Bookworm

Leodavinci Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      6/26/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Idiopathic + Sudden hearing loss
      I had a very bad spike after a cold virus that lasted 12 days until I remembered to take my Vitamin D3 5000 IU and 15mg of Zinc - in addition to a multivitamin.

I got a DRAMATIC, unambiguous relief in tone, volume and intrusion the day after taking the Vitamin D3 and Zinc.

This happened during late September 2018 in Northern Europe.

I have had vitamin D3 levels taken last summer and they were fine but levels were not recently recorded.

The improvement in my quality of life is dramatic and I am relieved. I use to study Tinnitus regularly and I forgot about some of the nutritional deficiencies that lead to or increase the chance of tinnitus.

Keep your health diaries updated and consider taking D3 and Zinc. Cheers

• Like Like x 1
    2. Zeneth
      Wishful

Zeneth Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Maybe noise?
      I'm a little late but yes, many people have had good results with Zinc, most ototoxic drugs can cause a zinc deficiency and that can be what leads to ear problems.

• Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    3. Kong

Kong Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear Infection
      Zinc is known to help defend against germ and virus; maybe it's because you're recovering from the sickness.

• Like Like x 2
    4. Fatihh

Fatihh Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Anxiety/panick attack/visual snow
      Vitamin d increased my tinnitus.
      Magnesium lowered it.