When I Snap My Finger, I Can Feel My Right Eardrum Twitch

Discussion in 'Support' started by MrBonk, Aug 18, 2016.

1. MrBonk

MrBonk Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ETD/Insane sinus congestion/TMJ/mold allergy/dog bark??????
      Tonight I took my mothers dog for a walk. I put this LED color around her waist so she'd be more visible in the dark. I have done this a lot of times.

When we got back home and were on the front lawn, I went to take it off. It's a standard push plastic clip connector. When I disconnected it, she yelped sometime, the LOUDEST i've ever heard her yelp before. As if I had somehow drop kicked her. (And she's yelp pretty damn loud before. I've measured her loudest barks at around 98dBA.).

My ears were probably two feet away from her face when this happened. Which startled me, more than any normal random bark. My T didn't get worse or anything, no fullness. But I was worried about potential damage to my hearing. Which seems same as before'ish.

One thing I usually do often is to rub my hands together, snap my fingers softly. Well tonight I just so happened to snap my finger a bit louder than normal. No pain or anything, but I felt this twich/thump in my right ear.

Now if I snap my finger between 60-70dbC, I feel this twitch or thump in my right ear. But not in my left ear. And it can hurt too.

This is on top of the strange eardrum going in and out after yawns, with gas or at random several times a day. That only primarily is more severe in my left ear.

Acoustic reflex gone wrong??