Why tinnitus changes in loudness and frequency from day to day?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Carlos1, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Carlos1

Carlos1 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Root Canal
      Can someone please explain why the T level changes in loudness and frequency from day to day ?
      I'm sure i'm not alone in this...There are times where my mind and body is getting use to a certain T loudness and pitch and then all of the sudden the T level gets louder and then it goes back to what I'm use to. Anybody have any explanation to this?

Thanx
      Carlos

2. Sherri786
      Dreaming

Sherri786 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2013
      Hi Carlos, my t loudness seems to depend on how I've eaten ( healthy or junk )
      What supplements I've taken, and whether or not I've had a good night's sleep.

3. carol kane
      Wishful

carol kane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/13
      Hi Carlos, my t falls and rises no matter what i do, two days ago i woke up with low t, and so i thought i´l have a healthy day as i felt blessed, so i drank bottled water all day, had fresh fish and veg for lunch, went for a 3 mile walk, and felt great... t was very low and i thought to myself... ok Carol this is how you have to live from now on so be it!! went to bed feeling ok with the world!!! woke up 8 hrs later with the most screeming t ... WTF happened during the night?? take from this what you will!! but i kow what i´m taking from it... live for the moment!!!

• Creative Creative x 1