Widex with Zen Hearing Aids

Discussion in 'Support' started by mike, Apr 22, 2012.

tinnitus forum
    1. mike

mike Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1 1/2 months
      I have used Widex with Zen Hearing aids for two weeks now from my audiologist. You have 30 days to try them. I have not seen any improvement yet. Anybody in this forum have any experience with these. Let me know if anybody has used these.
      You can read this link below and see what they say about them.

http://www.tinnitus-audiology.com/

2. calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Thanks for letting us know and the site info!

So, is it the neuromonics?

Did they give you a time frame for improvement?

3. mike

mike Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1 1/2 months
      No they have not give me a time frame. I guess they call it Neuromonics. The audiologist I am dealing with really cares and she is trying so hard for me I will never forget her. I have tried just about everything in the time I have the t. About 3 months.How much has this t changed your sleeping patterns? What do you do to help with your sleeping?I have to take pills now at night and that sometimes that does not help.Even with that I am always waking up.
      I am taking xanax at night ant I hate it.

4. calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      gosh... I feel your anxiety about this.

Have you tried playing ocean or rain sounds when you got to bed? I had to do that the other night when I got this extra bonus of a hum with the tinnitus. Thank God it faded. Freaked me out for sure!