Working Tinnitus Treatment for Me (Sulpride, Clozapine, Clonazepam, Paroxetine, Amitriptylin)

Discussion in 'Support' started by iliya, Aug 21, 2015.

1. iliya
      Curious

iliya Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3 months
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Xanax
      I've used Xanax for 10 years. I developed severe tinnitus. After 2 months I started thinking about suicide, and it was worst part of my life. Suffering day and night, without appetite, I've lost 15 kg. I went to the hospital, and they gave me daily therapy that was so much better than everything I tried before..

Sulpride caps 50 mg 3x2 / Clozapine 25 mg 3x1 / Clonazepam 2 mg 2x1 / Paroxetine 20mg 1+1/2+1/2 / Amitriptylin 25 mg 2x1.

Now, I can peacefully sleep, eat and enjoy my life l do not take Xanax at all and everything is much better now.. Wish you all the best and good luck !!

• Like Like x 1
    2. Xanax is crap..sorry you developed T.

I'd strongly reconsider your C dosage and it altogether. .benzos are hell.. .no comment on the rest..but wow, that's alot of drugs. ..Which is working? How do you know?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      iliya
      Curious

iliya Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3 months
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Xanax
      Only Clonazepam 2 mg iz benzodiazepin and it's small dose,everything else is a combination of antidepressants..and all that mix together just do great work of silence....in my brain and ears . I will rather take 4 pills every 8 hours than to go completely insane and kill myself.. Simple thing .
      P.S. It's short time therapy ...so i will see what gonna be when doctor reduce pills etc , etc

• Like Like x 1
    4. Carlos1

Carlos1 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Root Canal
      Clonazepam is what's probably making your T low I know when I take it it's reduces the loudness immensely . When you decide to cut back on clonazepam go very slow.
      Good luck man stay strong

• Like Like x 1
    5. I take same dose..it isn't small..Withdrawl is hell. (tapering) I would suggest to keep it short..just my opinion.

Good Luck.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      iliya
      Curious

iliya Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3 months
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Xanax