2 Million Incapacitated?

Discussion in 'Support' started by dan, Aug 30, 2015.

1. markoana

markoana Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Maybe u are right...but I do not want to believe in that...it drives me crazy...

2. ruben ruiz

ruben ruiz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I believe it was meds and stress
      I wrote to President Obama. I tied in the vets and the huge amount of people with acute Tinnitus that many of them will end up with chronic. He had a rep write me back and explained that he has done more for heath related issues than his predecessors. The numbers are there for the company that can offer a cure or realistic therapy will get the golden egg. How many more suicides will chronic T take? Write to your congressman explain to them that this is huge. Also the company that creates an answer offers the med to the entire world not just the country of origin. I also disagree, money will cure Tinnitus.

3. valeri

valeri Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
      This is the sad truth!
      Not that long ago TT had various teams working on different projects, some of those people have put an enormous amount of hard work and hours into it, yet TH face book page has only a handful of likes!
      (I say a handful because just over 2000 likes is a drop of water in the ocean compared to number of people visiting this site each month)

So even liking the f.....g FB page is hard for most, let alone doing something to change current situation.

4. markoana

markoana Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Terrible, i have had some idea that TT could start, World T day, to choose one date in the year, and national T associations to call the press etc... It could be Van Gogh birthday, or Beethovens...
      To move something forward, to organize ppl, to share experience, bad ones also with the public...
      I am sure that 95 percent of population does not know that t even exist... I did not know...

I see that u have a point, but i refuse to accept that as long term! Something has to be done, and who else is gonna do that if we dont??

5. valeri

valeri Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
      @markoana

I suggest you start another thread where everyone can add some ideas and hopefully things can change this time.
      I'm in:)

6. markoana

markoana Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Deal, 2morow I will start it (it is almost morning here in Europe), And Valeri count on u! :)
      English is not my mother language, so better to be one of initiator someone with better and larger vocabulary. But just together we can do something...I know that Markku and TT is gonna support this kind of idea.

7. Steve
      Creative

Steve Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Flu, Noise-induced, Jaw trauma
      We are behind things that spread awareness and more than happy to do what we can to achieve that. The general apathy or reluctance of the tinnitus community is an issue, along with how the message can be put across effectively. Whatever you think of the charities they have struggled with this for many years.

8. Mike82
      Wishful

Mike82 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2014
      I would think that me sharing my personal insights was the essence of humanity @Constable85. I understand the frustrations that we all experience... but there's no one universal reaction to these situations.