A Sound in My Ear

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gennnnnn, Jun 23, 2016.

1. gennnnnn

gennnnnn Member

Tinnitus Since:
      i dont know since it started
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Hello everyone

Im 20 years old and Im suffering a lot .. I have a noise in my right ear in the same time with my heartbeat .. I hear it only when I turn my head to the left or when i press the left part of my neck .. even others can hear it ... as much as I press in the left part of my neck sound is more louder . I did Mra of head and neck and nothing is found .. help please

2. Beste
      Disappointed

Beste Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/16/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo/Clonazepam, Stress
      I also have this sound only in my right ear and I notice it when I'm really tired. The volume changes when I move my neck but I do not know if anyone hear it except me. It is less bothersome compare to my regular T. Do you hane any anxiety disorder or deprrssion prior to your T?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      gennnnnn

gennnnnn Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      1. Hey Beste.. how are you?
      2. I can hear it just in some position not 24 hours but when i turn my head to the left the noise in my right ear is there .Also is in the same time with my pulse ... I have don MRA of head and neck and also CTA of neck but i havent taken a definite answer.. i have a noise in my ear that others can hear it if they put their ear on my ear .. its a sound like vuu vuuu vuuuu ... i have it in the right ear when i press the left part of my neck or open my mouth , it changes volume if i press with forcee in my neck ..

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      gennnnnn

gennnnnn Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I have too much anxiety ... In fact i wasn't focused in this noise but one day i couldnt breath and I was feeling terribly bad.. for one year i have taken escitalopram for anxiety even I dont have problems but im so sensitive. . Sometimes my mind is heavy and i feel so bad .. i think maybe this kind of situation is caused by this sound .. Maybe is a vein or a fistula or something bad even doctors have said me to stay calm .. how can I calm myself when Im not feeling good ..
      I also have recorded it with my iphone if you wanna hear it just give me your telephone number to send it in your whatsup and you can hear it maybe you have the same sound as I have .. Gena

5. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Welcome to the forum, @gennnnnn. It looks like you have pulsatile tinnitus. The best member to help answer some of your question is @Karen as she has this condition for a few years and has gotten much better with it. Regarding anxiety, there are many ways to help combat it. How I know? I have lived with anxiety and panic disorder for decades prior to T & H. I am much better now and attacks from that is rare and even if it comes I have learn strategies to deal with that.

Positivity and mindfulness are two potent strategies to help accept anxiety and the object of the fear. You may want to search youtube for videos of mindfulness meditation to see how it is done. Positivity will help reduce the stress level, making anxiety symptoms much less. Doing leisurely activities is also a good approach. Of course we can get meds such as benzos for anxiety. But it is addictive. So perhaps if you need to take something, try some of the natural alternatives, such as as Lemon Balm, Valerian, Hops, Catnips, Passion Flower, Chamomile, Lavender, Kava, Melatonin etc. You can search with google or Amazon.com on each of them to know their use and the review on the products, and see if you can take them as a supplement. Check out this site on using natural herbs for helping to sleep or to calm the nerves. Take care. God bless.

http://www.christopherhobbs.com/library/articles-on-herbs-and-health/herbs-and-natural-remedies-for-insomnia/

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      gennnnnn

gennnnnn Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown