A Very Weird Situation

Discussion in 'Support' started by MikeGreen, Dec 8, 2016.

1. MikeGreen
      Uninvolved

MikeGreen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Spotify
      Hello Im Mike here with another story..

I just wanted to point out that like 4 or 5 months ago I was diagnosed with heart rhythm disorder, tachycardie. I had aches in my heart and also regular heart palpations, stuff like irregular heart rhythms and my heart pumping loudly, not allowing me to sleep and concentrate. I was entirely focused on my heart issue as it was taking my attention everytime I saw my chest bump irregularly. But what happened to me a few days ago, my tinnitus, made me ignore this issue and it feels like I dont have it anymore. Its so weird.

Anyway thanks and love for you all.

2. maltese
      Batty

maltese Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Club
      I have similar experiences.

In my very, very early stages of T (like second week, or so) when could barely think about anything different than tinnitus my flatmate got mumps. As I noticed I had some symptoms too and I started to pay close my attention to other aspects of my health than my hearing, I started having 1h long periods when I didn't even remember I have T. After a day or two, I was sure I have a slight cold, not mumps, stopped paying attention to my temperature/jaw etc. and T started to be constantly in my consciousness again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      MikeGreen
      Uninvolved

MikeGreen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Spotify
      Yes it takes one attention so incredibly.