Aaron Agassi - Tinnitus, Moi?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Aaron Agassi, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Aaron Agassi

Aaron Agassi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      don't know
      Hypochondria doesn't mean delusion, but attentive sensitivity. I'm not sure that I can say that I suffer from tinnitus, given a) that it can indeed slip my mind entirely for months, it would seem, and that it might just be ambient high pitched sound. My hearing range might be a little higher, and I have not experienced anything close to real utter silence, since the last blackout. The question only returned to mind recently by accident. I've never really followed up. I have enough frustration as it is, with other health issues that don't fit our Procrustean healthcare.

shameless plug: http://www.FoolQuest.com

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Aaron Agassi

Aaron Agassi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      don't know
      Addendum:

Sometimes I do experience clicking, but that's TMJ, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder. Straining to keep my mouth open for my dentist causes it, and my Chiropractor then adjusts it.

Some days the high pitched sound might seem a bit louder.

Clenching my molar brings the perception of much louder high pitched noise.

Why does all of this come to the forefront of my attention lately, when I simply tend to forget all about it before talking to anyone?

Perhaps its because I am lately experiencing some fairly mild vertigo.

Decades ago, after being mugged and resulting in a concussion, I had extreme vertigo and nausea, which immediately improved when I began seeing my chiropractor again.

Currently my chiropractor seems to be helping my problem now. I am having subluxation at the base of my skull and thereabouts, which my chiropractor adjusts. Then I do feel better. On the advice of my chiropractor, I will make an appointment to get my inner ear checked.

• Like Like x 1