After a Few Months Battle with Tinnitus I Can Say That It Is Almost Reduced Completely as of Today.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ughbree, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Jewl of the Nile

Jewl of the Nile Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Sept,hree months ago,
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Vascular migraines
      Thank you for expressing your on the way to Wellness of tinnitus, and the solution Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar, I went to Walmart 2 weeks ago and purchase the Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother in it annoying me it's a killer to your taste buds, but it does the job in quieting down the tinnitus I have, when you told us that you cannot sleep and you even cry I did the same thing you did I cried and I prayed and asked God to take that horrible sound out of my ears and he heard my prayers I can still hear a little bit of the hissing especially at night but I can deal with it because it's not real loud like it used to be in real harsh, thank you so much for sharing your experience and your healing process. I pray for you also, that one day you wake up and it will be all gone, ,u will hear the birds chirping again,and that goes for anyone that has tinnitus my prayers go out to you,ll also.

• Winner Winner x 2