Anybody Has These Same Symptoms? Please Help...

Discussion in 'Support' started by Paromita, Jun 12, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Paromita

Paromita Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure, maybe dental and facial nerve
      Hey, hoping somebody can resonate with my symptoms. Around 6-8 months back, I had a strange numbness/tingling feeling on my nose and to my left temple....ignored it thinking it was my three damaged tooth. Last month, I was really stressed and suddenly a T set in my left ear (the same side where the tingling was)...
      the three damaged tooth was taken out but the T never went away. Its a sharp continuous pitch....changes tone however...somtimes more sometimes less....

when I get anxious the nerve trembling on my left side sets in and the inside of my ear gets hotter...and T louder. My left jaw feels swollen. Also I have neck and shoulder pain...Anti anxiety seems to help me reduce the

Any hope for me ? Or am I doomed to be hooked to anti anxiety all my life ? anybody else has the same symptoms ? please....

thanks, Mita
    2. Jkph75

Jkph75 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I have neck, shoulder, and jaw pain on my T side too. Seems like it is related to my T but I don't know. Sorry I can't be of more help. I don't know what is causing mine either.