Anyone Get Mad Dreams on Meds?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Paul10, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Paul10

Paul10 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress
      Seriously, one night I'm dreaming that Tupac is my neighbour and we're going horse riding, the next night I'm riding a bus with Cristiano Ronaldo who's counting his money into a cloth bag, then going to a book store with Hulk Hogan. I've no idea where these dreams come from, but they are very vivid. Anyone else notice some crazy dreams?

• Funny Funny x 1
    2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      I always notice my tinnitus is louder when waking up from a mad dream.
      Love glynis

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. Greg Sacramento

Greg Sacramento Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing + Somatic tinnitus from dental work
      This is common for most drug use, even using melatonin . Other than drug use or even not having tinnitus, dreaming is caused by neuro activity especially in REM. When dreaming the brain tries to solve problems that deals with emotions. Sometime people continue to have the same dreams. These dreams are related to unfair experiences against self. Have you ever dreamed about using missing an appointment or forgetting to take a school scheduled test - these dreams are also based on feelings that you have had unfair treatment in life. Many with tinnitus often feel that it's unfair that they have ringing. It's the why me thoughts. Take warn baths, try anything for self medical improvement one step at a time.

• Like Like x 1
    4. Vera Lisa

Vera Lisa Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      wax removal
      I only take 1 mg melatonin at night but normally I don't have crazy dreams..

5. Greg Sacramento

Greg Sacramento Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing + Somatic tinnitus from dental work
      I could use melatonin or every drug needed. This is weird, but several studies have found out that sleeping with bed covering that isn't tight will greatly reduce nightmares.

Those that sleep in a tight sleeping bag while camping will often experience more nightmares than sleeping in a wider sleeping bag.

I have bad circulation in my legs. When I sleep with pressure stockings I have crazy nightmares.

• Like Like x 1
    6. zombiechick
      Probing

zombiechick Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Medication and hearing loss
      I have been having bizarre dreams since coming off of Zoloft. They are vivid and detailed and some are truly bizarre.