Beeeeeep from Argentina

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JavierD, Nov 8, 2015.

1. JavierD

JavierD Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2002
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Hi all!, greetings from Argentina.

I live with this constant beep in my head since 2002. I don't know what caused it. After many studies my doctor said it could've been product of loud music, an explosion or a hit on the head. But I don't remember any of that.

By that time I could see an ENT specialized in tinnitus here in Argentina. He prescribed me many medications like Vastarel, betahistine. Also Ginkgo. But nothing worked.

I also tried a Noise Masker from Starkey. Those therapies work for one minute and then tinittus returns. Buying those expensive devices It's a waste of money, you can get the same result covering your ears with your hands and beating the back of your neck with the thumbs for 1 minute.

After doing all the things available, the doctor told me to return from time to time to see if new drugs appeared, but unfortunately I couldn't access that ENT, its very expensive. So I wanted to see what real people around the world is doing with their noises. Searching on the internet I found a lot of websites claiming for new therapies, but I think they only try to sell books.

I hope to find some good information here, something new to try.

Thanks!
      Javier

• Creative Creative x 1