Brief Case Cured

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Louiseno, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Louiseno

Louiseno Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cured 1/10/2016
      Hi - In the month of January I noticed that I had a condition in my left ear that had developed over several years and I had basically ignored it having been told that I had ear damage from a possible virus when I was a child. So I got used to the feeling that the left ear was "stuffed". Then in early January 2016 I developed a rythemic sound in the left ear. Most annoying. So I looked at several of the web sites asking about "ear flutter"
      Now this flutter frequency was not my heart beat. My heart beats about on average at 60 beats per minute. The sound I was getting was a whole lot faster. If you say the word "flip" over and over as fast as you can say it then that would be about the frequency of the sound. I went to the drug store and talked to the pharmist who agreed with me that likely a blockage of the eustation tube was giving me the stuffed ear feeling and creating the sound and the cillia was working hard to sweep the congestion down the tube to exit the mucus down the throat . But the tube was swollen and failed to clear thus the sound of the hard working cillia. The pharmist suggested Sudafed which I purchased and used for three days. The eustacion tube cleared, the sound stopped and as yet there is no stuffed feeling in the left ear and the sound is gone. Hope this helps.

• Winner Winner x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Thank you for sharing this positive post with us.
      Hope it stays away for you..... lots of love glynis

3. Jahhsoul
      Curious

Jahhsoul Member

Tinnitus Since:
      9/24/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unkown (not acute acoustic trauma).
      Thanks for sharing.

I have a very faint "irregular-rhythmic" Tinnitus (I don´t know the correct word for describe it) in my right ear but its a sound, it´s not physical and it don´t match with my heart beat like you, do you mean this when you say "flutter"? . I had an ear infection some weeks ago.

I have desviated septum which causes bad respiration by my LEFT but no RIGHT noise.

If your answer is yes I run to the pharmacy :)