Can You Tell Me What Should One Do When Have Acute Tinnitus?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Poyraz, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzos, Stress, Anxiety, Loud Music, Jaw Problems. Who knows
      Hello everyone!
      I know this forum full of very helpful people so I know I'm in right place to ask about it and just because I am not a native, sirry foe my poor English. As I'm in acute phase os Tinnitus (2 months), what should I do before I become a chronic one? I think this thread can also be helpful for all of the newcomers in dealing with their current panic attakings.

I'm 2 months in this hell and it starts with dizziness attack and vomitting for two nights in a row. I had been off of benzodiazepin (Rivotril) and one night I heard a ringing in my left ear and it continues from then. I've seen 3 different ENTs, checking all blood tests (not allergy ones). I have always listened music loudest with my earphones and only been into clubs for maybe 4 times but my hearing came out perfect. I have also clicking sounds in both ears (the right one just started today) and I have been always slightly allergetic to perfumes etc. So I'm not sure what caused mine.
      The meds I used are:

Betaserc 8-24 mg for a month
      Sefal Fort
      Ginkgo Biloba (currently taking it)

I have also seen a dentist and he said that my T may cause from my wisdom teeth which cause clicking in my jaw and he demanded removal of them but they look pretty healty so I doubt it.

If we come to my question, what treatments, meds, methods and anything else should I try? I will see another ENT tomorrow for possible ETD and allergies and I'm really scared to hear "go and live with it" sentence!

I'm really seeking your help!
      Thank you

2. Aaron123

Aaron123 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      00/0000
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Irrelevant
      Out of curiosity, how long had you been taking it? At what dosage? How did you stop?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hello Aaron123
      Oh I should have written that. I took it for 8 month for my anxiety disorder and insomnia for each night only for 1 mg. Not more than that. But I didn't taper it and cut it out at once a night. When I developed T it was my 6th week off of it. I didn't experience any other symptom. Maybe a little bit of insreasing with my anxiety and lack of sleep for 3 night I experienced but that's it.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I can't take this anymore. This just came out of nowhere. What did I do to deserve this? I want to get my life back. I'm just 24 and I can't live this way anymore. I'm so scared to do the wrong thing guys. It is just so much.