Car Engine Voice or Refrigerator Voice in Ear

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ilkin, May 17, 2015.

1. ilkin

ilkin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2015
      Hello everyone.

I am experiencing a bad and annoying voice in my right ear. My story: after going to swimming, about 3 months, i had a pain in my ear. I have gone to doctor. She said, i have had water stuck in my ear and it got my ear pollution. So the pain was beacuse of that. After she gave me medicine, i used it and the pain gone away. But instead of pain, some noise came starting with ssssssss. Then i waited for 2 month for this noise to pass. It did not pass. I have seen the doctor again. She gave me medicine again. But next night after i gone to doctor, i experienced a car engine voice in my right ear, but covering all the head. It came and gone for 30 minutes. I guessed it was because of i was tired. Next night it came and did not go all the night. Then it started day by day, night by night and it did not gone away. It is been two weeks. Now i have all the test for my ear and no problem found in the ear. Did someone experienced this problem before? It makes me depressed and it is very annoying. Please someone give an advice. I cant sleep at night
      night.

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. Geo

Geo Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2012
      T works in mysterious ways

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      ilkin

ilkin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2015
      Sorry but i did not understand

4. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      You've got tinnitus, I got it in the same way...Ear infection, then water in the middle ear...Boom tinnitus. Not much you can do...You can get trobalt and it will help, but it's hard to obtain.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      ilkin

ilkin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2015
      Hello. Thanks for response.
      What is Trobalt ? And which way does it help ? Can you please explain ?

6. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Well, from a doctor...But it's best to read up the side-effects and such because trobalt isn't the safest drug, but if your tinnitus is so bad you want to kill yourself then I recommend it. But if it's ok and you can live with it, then don't bother.

7. gary
      Transparent

gary Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who Knows
      Hi ilkin, I have the hissing T most of the time, but every once in awhile I hear what also sounds like a car idling with a bad muffler.