Confused!!! (Changing Tinnitus)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Aliceforbes, Jun 5, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Aliceforbes

Aliceforbes Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/16/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure.
      Hi, I'm not sure where to post this. I've had Tinnitus for 6 months. I've never found the reason why I got it. I've had MRI of brain, seen a few ear doctors. My question is my tinnitus changes on a daily basis. They aren't spikes because I've gone days with a low sodium, low sugar,I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke. Every day it's just different I'll get a day of very loud high pitch sound like air coming out of a tire, then I have just a high pitch whine,then it'll be a very low pitch whine. Does anyone else have this happening?? I'm confused as to why it changes for no reason.

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    2. Santhosh
      Cool

Santhosh Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      sensorineural hearing loss,weed,In-ear headphones,Loud music

I am not sure whether this thread would help you or not but it is really worth to take a look!

https://www.womensinternational.com/newsletter/article_tinnitus.html

Have a good day.

3. InfiniteLoop
      Sunshine

InfiniteLoop Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure. Long-term microbial overgrowth?
    4. Jkph75

Jkph75 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/27/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      How do you know if you have a fungal infection? Or did you just start taking the meds to see if they worked. My T is also very strange. I have a high pitch that gets higher, sometimes so high it is a hiss. I have an oscillating tone and a lower tone that I cannot always hear. It is starting to react to other sounds. For example, my high pitched hiss actually comes out when I turn on water, instead of being covered up like most people's. It is definitely very strange.

5. InfiniteLoop
      Sunshine

InfiniteLoop Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure. Long-term microbial overgrowth?
      @Jkph75

I am not out of the woods yet.... and my story is long and complex. The typical tests for the most common fungal overgrowth are summarized in this link:
      http://www.thecandidadiet.com/testingforcandida.htm

I have tested positive many times to the saliva spit test, but this is not a very reliable test. The blood tests are common, but they can miss focal infections. In my case I was a couple of times about to have the blood tests and it did not happen at the end. Initially, I was naive enough to think that this problem will be eliminated with a couple of months of changing diet and taking antifungals, and it turned into a thirteen month and counting endless trip. My other symptoms are way too subtle: a foul taste in the mouth, thick saliva texture, and sometimes ear fullness. The foul taste went away after the first few months of treatment, the saliva texture improved, but the T was still there somewhat changed, less wild, and still with very complex sounds and tempos. In summary, I have never been diagnosed because regular doctors believe that fungal overgrowth is an Internet myth. You see one goes from a condition that can not be cured to another one that does not exist. That is medicine in the 21st century. Let's see the outcome in a few weeks.
      The view on this matter is changing and the microbiome is a hot field now. My problem most likely originated in a very rich sugar/carbs diet.