Do You Know if SciFluor Will Let You Take the SF00034 Drug for Tinnitus if You Sign a Waiver?

Discussion in 'Support' started by JasonP, Apr 28, 2016.

1. JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      I don't know but the way some people are suffering to the extreme, does any one know if they will let you do this? I know that with experimental drugs you never know what side effects will happen so it might be dangerous but I figured I would ask.

2. bill 112
      Fine

bill 112 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      I'd do it no problem,if I grow another arm I can just use it to slap people who are being too loud;)

But in seriousness I doubt they would allow it,side effects is one thing but also the possibility of death is another ball game altogether!To be honest death sounds like the only side effect I'd embrace.

• Funny Funny x 1
    3. Bobby B
      Fine

Bobby B Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Large caliber rifles&machine guns, +30 years of loud clubs
      lawyers won't let them

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. Alue
      No Mood

Alue Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Drug regulatory agencies won't let them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Thanks guys. Bureaucracy can suck sometimes. I mean if people are on their "last straw" and want to take it no matter what happens, they should be allowed in my opinion.

6. Bobby B
      Fine

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      agencies polcies may depend on the country but corporate lawyers will block it eventually

7. Bobby B
      Fine

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      The team which developped SF0034 recently announced a new drug which is even 3 times more effective and with less sides effects.

I can have it made by a lab and no one has to even sign a waiver but its not cheap and no one was seriously interested.

In other words, people claim that they are desperate and would sign a waiver on forum postings but actually won't really do it...no testing means it has risk the issue isn't even the waiver.

• Informative Informative x 1
    8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Do you make it in a university chemistry lab? How much does this drug cost?

9. Bobby B
      Fine

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      No this is a lab in China which provides drugs to bigger labs for researching chemicals and testing purpose

I've used them before for other chemicals and the stuff was always legit and pure over the years not just once

Cost 4000 usd for 10g then less once they figured out how to make it cheaper and for larger amounts if there are more testers

But if you know other places just ask them for a quote maybe they can make it cheaper

image.jpeg

10. valeri

valeri Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
      It would be nice to have it on the market before we worry about how to get it:)

11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Even if it was made by that company and it was paid for, do you think people would actually take it? Also, is this legal? I'm just asking because I don't know.

12. Ears Hurt

Ears Hurt Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Whiplash or Buzzer (abuse from ex)
      Rules are meant to be broken. Why should the regulatory agencies dictate what a person does to their own body? They aren't the ones suffering.

• Agree Agree x 1
    13. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not legal, and certainly not safe, either.

14. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @JasonP if you want to go down the rabbit hole of experimental Kv channel modulation, Potiga/Trobalt is at least a real drug that's been tested in humans that you can probably find a real doctor to give you a prescription for. I'm not personally recommending that, but it's a hell of a lot safer (and probably cheaper) than engaging in felony international law transgressions with chinese drug cartels.

• Agree Agree x 1
    15. Bobby B
      Fine

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Trobalt has too many known side effects ..not a long term solution.

It only works while you take it an in the process you destroy other parts of your body

RL will have less side effects while being more effective - at least that is what the professor is claiming and he is the one who worked on SF0034

Like I wrote - if you don't like the made in China label then ask any other lab, and there are in any countries - for a quote. Who cares were its made as long as its pure.

Its not illegal to test anti epileptic drugs on yourself...or make small amounts for pure research and testing purposes that's what these labs do in any country not just China.

Here is one company that sells research chemicals:

http://www.selleckchem.com/

Its not a felony - linearb I assume you are a fan of Breaking Bad

• Like Like x 1
    16. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Is a company or university responsible for the RL drug? If it is a university could a person ask for samples and sign a waiver? Also, do you think this drug will cure tinnitus?

17. Aussie Lea
      Dramaqueen

Aussie Lea Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2013
      Uni of Pittsburgh Professor Thanos Tzounopoulos. WOn't let you get it with a waiver. They won't want the liability or bad press if you die waiver or no waiver. Won't cure tinnitus

18. Bobby B
      Fine

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @JasonP
      Whatever you decide to do make sure you get the official approval by linearb,

He represents the DEA which also works with the FDA and FBI on these matters here at this site.

You DO NOT want your ID to be moved to the "Illegal Tinnitus drugs known offenders" section of tinnitustalk.com

• Funny Funny x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    19. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Have you ever had any contact with him?

20. Beste
      Disappointed

Beste Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/16/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo/Clonazepam, Stress
      Well, I'd be willing to do that more than anything since tinnitus has all but destroyed all my life and took all of my dreams away from me. I'm not a more than dead body. So what could it be wrong with it? Maybe growing the third eye could be a plus, eh?

And @JasonP, as far as I can unsersta d from your thread you are as desperate as me. I do understand your pain. But did you try other drugs in Research and Treatments threads? Like Flupirtine, Memantine?

21. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Hey sorry, I am so late getting back to you. I just found this. I did not try any of those drugs that you have mentioned but they sound interesting. How about yourself? Have you tried anything or felt better lately?

22. Emmi
      Not amused

Emmi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      November 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Exposure
      @JasonP
      Well, I am currently extremely desperate and pretty much on the edge of life. I know it is highly risky, but I would consider trying it. Although I doubt very much, that they would do it. Have you written them?

Do you also know if it only works to prevent T?

@Bobby B would you really be able to do that? How can you know how RL649-81 is made? Fuck, that is so risky. I cannot believe that I am in such a situation. My life was so great and now it is just rubbish. I am really considering death as a solution, I am just so sick of fighting everyday. But I want to live! I want to be on this beautiful planet.. the constant noise just makes me so crazy. I need to get out.. please I am really lost right now. Are you really sure that you could get this drug?

• Hug Hug x 2
    23. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:

24. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      If I remember right, I did email them a while back and they said they would not do it. I also do not know if only prevents T or helps T. Bobby B might know more about it than I do. If things keep getting worse for you, you might want to get on an anti-depressant and maybe get some hearing aids. I remember 8 years ago I was on an SSRI anti depressant and the T was able to be ignored most of the time because I did not care about it. It seemed to be lower too back then though. Who knows...it basically numbed me out most of the time which is why I got off. I am thinking about it if things don't change here soon though. I have a couple of ideas. They have to do with glutamate and NMDA receptors. If I did not have bipolar II tendencies I would probably have habituated a long time ago.