Doing Well

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Kelsie, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Kelsie

Kelsie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/27/15
      hello everyone, just figured I'd check in seeing as all my prior posts were quite grim. Life since getting T has been quite the ride. The first two weeks with T were absolutely horrible, so dreadful, I don't know how I did it but I did. I think once I realized this might be forever and there's really nothing I can do but be positive and calm about it was when my outlook on my T changed. Since first getting it about a month and a half ago I'd say the noise decreased 50% this could be due to either my brain adapting to it and softening the noise and putting it in the background (although even at night I barely notice it.. Dont even need to use my white noise machine most days!!!) or the supplements I've been taking, or acupuncture. I honestly feel acupuncture has helped me soooo much. I know a lot of people say it doesn't work but I swear it decreases evrytime I do, or the tone softens up. It's still there, but I never notice it during the day, which is a great improvement from hearing it over eveythig all day like I was.. I went from extremely depressed, even suicidal to okay, I might even be able to say good. I don't know if I could have made it past that 3 week hump without all of the awesome people on here encouraging me and for that I'd like to say thank you all so much!! For the newcomers, please be positive, it gets better eventually, I know it seems like it won't at all, but it does. I know I'll have bad days and spikes, but even the thought of that doesn't scare me like it would used to. I hope everyone on here is doing well :)

• Like Like x 4
    2. ady

ady Member

great success!

Acupuncture could be placebo though but good it works for you.